ADDAC 800X High-End Outputs B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
Made with premium components the ADDAC 800X High End Outputs module will ensure you are hearing what your modular system is producing!
- Designed around a Hammond Audio Transformer
- Headphone amplifier
- XLR transformer isolated outputs
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 6.7 cm
- Max current: 100mA on each rail
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector
Inspired by the legacy designs of premium vintage gear, the ADDAC 800X behaves like a high-quality DI box and is all about keeping the sound coming from your Modular free from any undesired noisy interferences, making sure that what you’re getting from your outputs is what your Modular is actually producing. It provides galvanic electrical isolation between the Modular system and external sources preventing impedance mismatch and ground loop induced hum. ADDAC’s 800X circuit is designed around a unity 1:1 type nickel core Hammond Audio Transformer from the 140UEX series (equivalent to Jensen audio transformers).
Operating in the 20 Hz to 20 KHz range and providing exceptional shielding from external sources, this impedance matching transformer provides the 800X with two fully balanced high-end outputs (via XLR connectors).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ADDAC 800X High-End Outputs B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
On the Rebel Technology OWL you get a whole range of inputs and outputs, what happens between them though, is up to you...
- Open source DSP module for Eurorack systems
- The module that can be whatever you want it to be
- Mine the open-source community to turn the Rebel Technology Owl into a power effects processor, oscillator, filter...
- Includes 40 factory patches
- 2 audio inputs
- 2 audio outputs
- 5 CV inputs
- 1 gate/trigger in; 1 gate/trigger out
- Width: 20 HP
- Current draw: +12v: 160 mA -12v: 20 mA
The Make Noise Maths is a musical analogue computer offering of loads of functions. THE module when you need a solution to a modular problem
- Voltage Controlled Envelope or LFO as slow as 25 minutes and as fast as 1khz
- Apply Lag, Slew or Portamento to control voltages
- Change the depth of modulation and modulate backwards!
- Combine up to 4 control signals to create more complex modulations
- Musical Events such as Ramping up or Down in Tempo, on command
- Initiating Musical events upon sensing motion in the system
- Musical note division and / or Flam
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The XAOC Samara Waveform Processor is designed to be exactly the tool you need to create unique patches!
- Multi-purpose eurorack tool
- Four attenuation channels
- Two offset channels
- Four inverters
- One four-channel mixer
- Two double-channel mixers
- Mixing of up to eight signals when using inverted inputs
- Minimum/maximum selection circuit
- Basic waveshaping
- Current draw: +25mA/-20mA
The Make Noise Brains is an expansion module which allows their Pressure Points module to behave like a 'normal' step sequencer
- Voltage Control over Direction, RUN/ Stop and ReSeT
- Pressure Points provides data input to BRAINS in the form of touch selectable ReSeT and Hold stages and patchable ReSeT Pulses per stage
- Pressure Points provides the tuned voltages per stage
- The Touch-GATE OUT produces a Gate HIGH signal whenever a Pressure Points is touched
- Maximum number of Pressure Points that may be connected to a BRAINS is two
- Ships with all cables needed for expansion of one or two Pressure Points
- Pairs only with Make Noise Pressure Points modules
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 36mm
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
£299.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.