Avantone CK-7 Multi Pattern Condenser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
Our rugged CK-7 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The transformer coupled Discreet Class A FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CK-7 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results. The 3 patterns allow the CK-7 to be used in a variety of situations.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Avantone CK-7 Multi Pattern Condenser" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The ultimate recording bundle at a ridiculous price point! Capture high quality vocal and instrument recordings at home or in your studio.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD GXL3000SP Studio Pack (983907)
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
When you bundle a great multi-pattern mic with a shockmount, pop-filter,dust cover and cable, you get the incredible Rode NT2-A studio pack!
- Studio condenser microphone and accessory bundle
- 1" diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, omni and figure 8 patterns
- Pad and high-pass filter switches
- Dust cover
- 10-year warranty
The Audix TM1 is a test and measurement condenser microphone. This mic will give you a linear and accurate response, consistently
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Great for acoustic measurement
- Extremely flat frequency response from 20Hz-25kHz
- Features a heavy-duty snap to fit mic clip
- Requires +48V phantom power
The Aston Spirit is a vastly versatile microphone that would be an asset in anybody's studio.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
£275.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.