Avantone CK-1 Pencil Condenser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Avantone CK-1 is a pencil condenser microphone made to exacting standards, for a very attractive price & packed with a load of features
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern/s: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Omnidirectional Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz ± 3dB
- Includes: AVANTONE SSM Shockmount; wooden mic box; and Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Requires +48V phantom power
Our rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly.
The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders!
The CK-1 includes (3) 19mm (3/4") interchangeable capsules to provide unlimited miking possibilities! Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The rugged CK-1 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Avantone CK-1 Pencil Condenser" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The CAD M179 condenser microphone is packed full of advanced electronics and unique features unseen at this price point
- Continuously variable pattern with a "hard" cardioid center detent
- Large 1.1" dual diaphragm external bias condenser capsule
- Gold sputtered diaphragms
- High SPL capability (143 dB SPL with pad)
- Transformerless balanced output circuits
- 20 dB non-capacitive pad and 6dB/Octave @ 100Hz high-pass filter onboard
- Swivel mount, elastic shock mount and carrying case included
Designed specifically for toms, the Sontronics DM1T gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Tom microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
A great-sounding condenser mic that's great on almost anything, the Sontronics STC2 includes a suspension mount and flightcase!
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Includes aluminium flightcase and suspension mount
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A-weighted)
- High pass filter: 75 Hz (switchable)
- Pad: 10 dB (switchable)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 125 dB
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
Made to exacting standards the Audix ADX10FLP is a miniature flute microphone which comes with a clip to attach to the flutes headstock
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV/Pa @1k
£149.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.