Zoom iQ7 B-Stock
Stereo Mic for iOS
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
Take your iOS device audio recordings to the next level with the super easy plug in Zoom iQ7 mid-side stereo condenser mic!
- Mid-Side Stereo Recording
- Set Stereo Width to 90° or 120°
- Adjust Raw M-S Data with Zoom iOS App
- Fully Mono-Compatible
- Large Mic Gain Wheel
- Rotates for Horizontal or Vertical Use
- Headphone Jack Enables Direct Monitoring
- Use Zoom App or Other Compatible App
- Removable Spacer Allows Use with Cases
- For iOS Devices with Lightning Port
When you're ready to take your iOS audio to the next level, plug in a Zoom iQ7. This compact yet full-featured mid-side stereo condenser mic is perfect for capturing music as well as video with outstanding audio. With the iQ7, you can create great-sounding recordings on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch any time, any place.
The iQ7 offers advanced features that allow you to create extraordinary stereo recordings every time. A large front-facing MIC GAIN knob allows you to easily set the optimum input level, and three-segment LED level meters ensure clean, crisp sound with no signal overload.
In addition, a dedicated headphone jack—which doubles as a line output—allows you to monitor your audio during both recording and playback.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Zoom iQ7 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
The CAD GXL1200BP is a stunning quality small-diaphragm condenser which competes with high-end designs at a fraction of the price.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ideal for drum overheads, cymbals and acoustic stringed instruments
- Pearl black finish
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20KHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Self-noise: 17.0 dB(A)
- Includes mic clip, storage pouch and polishing cloth
Designed specifically for toms, the Sontronics DM1T gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Tom microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
Perfect for drums & percussion the Audix F90 is a miniature clip-on condenser microphone. It's lightweght, compact and simple to use
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to setup and use
- Can be used to mic multiple drums at one time
- Can be utilised with wireless systems
- Durable steel integral clamp
Affordable, yet packing features of a microphone twice the price! The CAD GXL3000 is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Switchable polar patterns between Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording drums, percussion and instruments.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
£71.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.