Doepfer A-183-1 Dual Attenuator B-Stock
Passive Attenuator for Eurorack
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
A useful module in just 4HP of space, the Doepfer A-183-1 dual attenuator does a useful job and doesn't even need any power!
- Dual passive attenuator for Eurorack systems
- 1x in, 1x out and attenuation control per channel
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 0 mA (passive design)
The Doepfer A-183-1 is a simple passive dual attenuator. Passive means, that each unit is made of two sockets and a 50k linear potentiometer only. There are no active parts like amplifiers or buffers and no power supply is required.
The attenuated level appears at the output socket: zero level at the fully CCW position and max. level and the fully CW position.
Adjustable level of CV or audio signals to control other modules that do not have attenuators (e.g. Dual VCA A-132-1, Quantizer A-156, CV-to-Midi interface A-192 and modules of other manufacturers).
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Need to convert your stereo signals to mono and vice versa in a tiny bit of space? Noise Engineering Quantic Fictus to the rescue!
- 3 channel passive stereo to mono splitter
- Handy for all mono to stereo splitting duties
- Size: 2HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: none
Whether for your clocks or your oscillators, a frequency divider - like the Dreadbox White Line Divider - is a handy module to have!
- Frequency divider module for Eurorack
- Divides the input signal by 2 and by 4
- Nice for dividing clocks and creating sub octaves
- The outcome is always a square wave, regardless the input
- Width: 2 HP
- Current draw: 2 mA (at +12V) / 0.5 mA (at -12V)
You're not going to get much out of your modular without these: take home the Mutable Instruments Little Bag of Cables today!
- Bag of patch cables for Eurorack modular systems
- 5x 20cm, black
- 5x 40cm, rani pink
- 5x 40cm, turquoise
- 5x 80cm, grey.
- Braided construction
- Little bag included!
Get some serious low end frequencies in your patch by generating some sub octaves with the Doepfer A-115 audio divider!
- Frequency divider for Eurorack systems
- Produce frequencies at octaves below th input signal
- Output combines input and sub-octave signals
- Level controls allow individual signals to be set to taste
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
£34.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.