Doepfer A124 Filter
Eurorack Filter Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the unique sounds from the EDP WASP in your Eurorack system with the Doepfer A-124 multimode filter
- Eurorack filter module
- 12 dB multimode design based on the EDP WASP
- Inputs: Audio In, 2x CV In
- Outputs: Bandpass Out, Low/Highpass Mix-Out
- Controls: Audio and CV attenuator, Frequency, Resonance, LP/HP Mix
- Width: 8HP
- Current draw: 30 mA
The Doepfer A-124 is a special 12dB multimode filter using the 'peculiar' filter circuit of Electronic Dream Plant's EDP WASP from the 70s.
This design "abuses" digital inverters as analog operational amplifiers leading to distortions and other "dirty" effects that generate the specific sound of this filter.
The A-124 filter is equipped with a band pass output and a combined low/notch/high pass output. For this output a control knob defines the relation between low and high pass signal. If both signals appear at the same level (i.e. middle position of the Mix knob) one obtains a notch filter. Otherwise the low or high pass signal predominates.
The module does not feature self oscillation in contrast to most of the other filters of the A-100 system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Doepfer A124 Filter" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Crank up the resonance on the Doepfer A124SE Wasp Filter and you'll never create a boring patch ever again!
- Character filter with special edition black and yellow colour scheme
- 12db/oct multi-mode filter: low-pass, hi-pass and bandpass
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 45 mm
- Draw +30mA (+12V) / -10mA (-12V)
The Dreadbox Murmux module takes the excellent filter section from the Dreadbox Murmux synthesiser
- Filter module derived from the Dreadbox Murmux synthesiser
- Selectable number of poles for low-pass filter
- Separate outputs for low pass and high pass
- Current draw: 35mA at +12V/30mA at -12V
- Size: 12HP
The TipTop Audio Z2040 is an analog filter based on the filter of the Sequential Circuits' Prophet 5 Rev2. Make everything sound Prophetic!
- Voltage controlled, 24dB/octave steep, 4-pole lowpass filter
- audio: input and output
- CV inputs for cutoff (FM), cutoff modulation depth (VC-FM), gain and resonance
- 3U Eurorack module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 42mm
The Make Noise LxD is a simple, compact low pass filter with a design inspired by classic synths. Patch it in and enjoy the gooey goodness.
- Vactrol-based low pass filter module
- Features two separate low-pass filters in series for a 1970's monosynth sound.
- Channel 1 is an aggressive, mildly resonant -12dB/oct filter
- Channel 2 is a slower, more natural sounding -6dB/oct filter
- Each channel features strike and control input. These can be mixed and matched to create modulation qualities.
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 36mm
- Power: 20mA @ 12V/-12V
The XOAC Belgrad is a multimode filter eurorack module that shares a crucial quality with David Lynch: it does twin peaks.
- All analog, dual core filter design
- 10 distinct frequency responses
- Wide tuning range, approx. 4hz to 28kHz
- Low noise audio path
- Voltage controlover the resonance and peaks balance
- Nonlinear feedback and cross-modulation
- V/octave input
- Adjustable input overdrive
- 14hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +45mA / -42mA
With this one module, you can do, well, where to start, the possibilities with the 4ms SMR are endless!
- Multiband resonant filter
- Six filter channels, selected from twenty active filters displayed on the light ring
- Variable "Q" (Resonance) ranges from classic band-pass to ultra-resonant ringing
- Filter frequencies move about the scale using Rotation and Spread
- Rotation "spins" the frequencies around the scale
- Each bank has 11 scales of 20 frequencies/notes each
- User-programmable scales (select octave, chromatic note, and microtonal adjustments for each note in the scale)
- Scale banks for Western, Indian, Chromatic, Micro-tonal, Equal tempered, Just intonation tunings
- White noise is normalised to the inputs, so the SMR can be used without an external signal
- Stereo ins and outs stagger the bands into evens/odds for an immersive stereo field
£84.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.