Tiptop Audio Trigger Riot
Eurorack Modular Sequencer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Have an audio riot with the TipTop Trigger Riot. A truly unique and innovative sequencer in a Eurorack package for your modular system
- Non-volatile memory for patterns
- Synchronisation with external gear
- Smart synchronisation of multi-Riot setups
- DIN sync for vintage gear
- Precise internal tempo clock generator
- Tap tempo
- Preset looping
- Sequencing of independent channels or matrix sequencing
- 28HP wide
- 27mm deep
Imagine a clock divider, clock multiplier, step injector, time shifter, clock shifter, pulse-width modulator and an arithmetic probability processor under the control of a single knob, this is exactly what is going on under each control of the trigger riot. With so much going on in eight channels, simply tweaking a few knobs builds new sequences and causes patterns to evolve and can also make streams of new gates and triggers emerge out of the outputs.
Trigger riot is an innovative sequencer that is used to time modular synths with a very unique method.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio Trigger Riot" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Make Noise Rene is the worlds first "Cartesian" sequencer for synthesizers, which allows the artist maximum control for minimal input
- Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of data input
- ALL programming done real-time, programming of René is a key performance element
- Up to 4 clock inputs and 2 CV inputs may be used simultaneously to achieve complex, musical patterns
- 1 Quantized Voltage Out (forced to programmed musical scales) useful for controlling pitch on DPO
- 1 non-quantized voltage out, useful for controlling timbre or pitch throughout the system
- 2 gate/ pulse streams, useful for generating Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger an Function Generator such as MATHS
- Width: 34hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
With 8 outputs and an awful lot of things to output, the Abstract Data Octocontroller can be the nerve-centre of your modular sysrtem
- Trigger and pattern module for Eurorack modular systems
- Eight outputs
- Highly configurable Control, Modulation, Triggering and Pattern module. 8 simultaneous Outputs and 12, individually assignable, Output types.
- Output and Modulation types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops
- Tempo-sync for all Outputs is provided by the on-board Clock or an External Clock Input with Tempo ranges from 20 to 270 BPM
- Outputs can be set to any Clock Division or Multiple from 1/16th of a Beat to 16 Bars and can be Offset up to 360 Degrees
- Intuitive interface allows user-definable control over knob and parameter behaviour to match the preferences of individual users
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: 125mA average
When you combine Euclidiean sequencing with machine learning from a huge rhythm training set, you get the Mutable Instruments Grids
- Topographic drum sequencer
- Three-channel algorithmic trigger generator
- Based on compressed representations of drum patterns and their variations
- Clock input and Internal clock with a 40 to 240 BPM range
- Beat indicator/tap tempo button
- Randomness knob with CV input
- Pattern complexity/density knobs for channels 1, 2, 3 with CV inputs
- Secret 3-channel Euclidean sequencer mode
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 25mA ; -12V: 1mA
Put a super compact sequencer into your Eurorack system with the XAOC Tirana II Micro Sequencer.
- Micro sequencer module
- Four CV/gate steps
- Per step repetition or ratcheting
- Per step gate muting
- On board clock divider
- Voltage controlled play direction, transposition and reset
- Unipolar and bipolar adjustable voltage range
- Expandable by chaining up more Tirana units together
- Size: 6hp
The Tonic Sequencer by Rebel Technology is an additive pitch sequencer that will make melodies from triggers.
- Width: 6HP / 30.00mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 25mm
- Weight: 58g
- 10-pin Doepfer/Eurorack
- Reverse voltage protected
- +12v: < 85mA
- -12v: < 15mA
£483.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.