Tiptop Audio MixZ
Low-Noise Dual Mixer with TipTop Bus Mix
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Need to mix your audio, CV 's and gate signals in a Eurorack module? Get yourself the TipTop MixZ, for a clean and a low noise signal path
- Low cost analog multi-channel mixing module
- Mix audio, CV and gate signals
- Can be configured as either two independent 4 channel mixers or a single 8 channel mixer
- Width: 10HP
The TipTop Audio MIXZ is a low cost analog multi-channel mixing module for mixing audio, CV and gate signals with an excellent linear response and low noise. Balancing a clear visual layout and multiple mixers in a small footprint makes the MIXZ easy to use in a variety of configurations within the modular synth. Its high quality analog mixing circuitry makes for a great sounding mixer with plenty of headroom, providing a smooth organic merge of dynamics, and excellent separation of mixing sections and channels. MIXZ has three sections:
Mixer A - a low noise 4 channel mixer with independent gain control per channel
Mixer B - a low noise 4 channel mixer with master gain control
Bus Mix - a multi channel mixer that mixes signals from modules utilising the Tiptop Bus Mix
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio MixZ" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
So critical for so many patches, put two VCAs in your modular for less with the Dreadbox White Line Dual VCA
- Dual voltage-controlled amplifier module
- Dual Logarithmic OTA VCA
- Suitable for Audio and CV signals
- Accepts inputs up to 10Vpp
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 5mA (at +12V) / 3mA (at -12V)
A flexible matrix mixer with a dedicated headphone output, check out the Rebel Technology Mix 01
- Matrix mixer for Eurorack modular systems
- 4 inputs and 2 outputs
- Dedicated headphone output
- On the back of the module there are four interconnect headers. Two 5-pin headers connect the input channels and normalled inputs. Two 3-pin headers connect the summing bus and normalled outputs
- Normalling means that a connection can be made between two modules when nothing is inserted into the normalled jack. Inserting a plug into the jack breaks the normalled connection
- Connecting the input bus of two Mix 01 modules creates a 4 in / 4 out matrix. Connecting the output bus creates an 8 in / 2 out matrix. Both the input and output bus can be connected simultaneously to create many routing possibilities: 4/4, 8/2 or any combination of inputs and outputs allowed by the normalling function of the jacks. The modules can still be used independently while connected to the same input and output bus
- Width: 10HP
- Current draw: +12v: < 30mA; -12v: < 30mA
Sum your signals ready for further processing or getting out of your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Mixer
- Mixer module for Eurorack systems
- 3 individual, 3 to 1 mixers
- Suitable for Audio and CV signals
- Width: 6 HP
- Current draw: 10mA (at +12V) / 10mA (at -12V)
The Make Noise Dynamix is an enigmatic, complex module with a whole host of compression, expansion, ducking and gating features to explore.
- Analog Low Pass Gate with fast response allows for AM synthesis and use with ADSR
- Input Signal Attenuator with soft overload at maximum settings
- DYNMC CV IN can act as audio side-chain input
- LEDs indicate LEVEL activity
- Voltage controlled mixer with AUX IN allows for chaining of multiple units to create larger mixes
- Size: 10hp wide, 24mm deep
- Power: 55mA@+12V/45mA@-12V
- Pairs well with CONTOUR, Optomix, modDemix
The Make Noise ModDemix is a super fast VCA, ring modulator and summing mixer and more in a very small package
- Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- STRENGTH is a Combo Knob, with nothing patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as a standard panel control, setting Level. With signal patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as an attenuator, setting the strength of the modulation
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix and/ or Optomix to create larger mixes
- Able to introduce warm distortions to audio signals, sounds like no other VCA or Ring Mod
- MAX BLINKENLIGHTS, 8 LEDs packed into a small 6hp module
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
Let the evenings draw in, close the curtains, and get to work patching the Mutable Instruments Blinds Quad Polariser module
- 4-channel signal polariser module for Eurorack systems
- Like a VCA, except that a negative control voltage will cause the output signal to be inverted, instead of being silenced
- Great for drones and feedback patches when used with audio...
- ... or for scaling and offsetting control voltages
- All inputs DC-coupled
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals
- CV offset range: +/- 5V
- Gain scale: linear, a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 70mA ; -12V: 70mA
£85.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.