Tiptop Audio Circadian Rhythms
Eurorack Sequencer Module
MPN: Circadian Rhyt
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take your sequencing to the next level and beyond with the incredibly intuitive and musical TipTop Audio Circadian Rhythms Eurorack module.
- Intelligent, eight-channel, 512-step master trigger sequencer
- Four different horizontal views of the timeline and two unique vertical views that scale from macro to micro
- LED grid built for quick access
- Precise clock with jitter and latency measured in mere microseconds for the ultimate feel of groove
- Syncbus technology
- Width: 36HP
- Depth: 29.4mm
Circadian Rhythms moves modular synthesiser technology another step forward by gluing all the pieces of a system together. Each module or voice can now be programmed to play straight from an intelligent eight channel, 512 step master trigger sequencer made for composers looking to make music on the modular. Building on the sequencing concept of step programming, multichannel patterns of musical phrases can be repeated, looped, chained, muted and manipulated on the fly in real time; and most importantly, all of this is done through a simple, clearly labelled interface.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio Circadian Rhythms" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Make Noise Rene is the worlds first "Cartesian" sequencer for synthesizers, which allows the artist maximum control for minimal input
- Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of data input
- ALL programming done real-time, programming of René is a key performance element
- Up to 4 clock inputs and 2 CV inputs may be used simultaneously to achieve complex, musical patterns
- 1 Quantized Voltage Out (forced to programmed musical scales) useful for controlling pitch on DPO
- 1 non-quantized voltage out, useful for controlling timbre or pitch throughout the system
- 2 gate/ pulse streams, useful for generating Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger an Function Generator such as MATHS
- Width: 34hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
With 8 outputs and an awful lot of things to output, the Abstract Data Octocontroller can be the nerve-centre of your modular sysrtem
- Trigger and pattern module for Eurorack modular systems
- Eight outputs
- Highly configurable Control, Modulation, Triggering and Pattern module. 8 simultaneous Outputs and 12, individually assignable, Output types.
- Output and Modulation types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops
- Tempo-sync for all Outputs is provided by the on-board Clock or an External Clock Input with Tempo ranges from 20 to 270 BPM
- Outputs can be set to any Clock Division or Multiple from 1/16th of a Beat to 16 Bars and can be Offset up to 360 Degrees
- Intuitive interface allows user-definable control over knob and parameter behaviour to match the preferences of individual users
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: 125mA average
The ADDAC 402 4 voixe Heuristic Rhythm Generator is fantastically versatile trigger & gate sequencer with store and recall functions!
- Fantastically versatile sequencer
- Width: 20 HP
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 10.4 x 10 cm
Ever wanted to play your sequencer by hand? The Make Noise Pressure Points allows you just that!
- The Gate signals may be used to turn portions of a patch ON/ OFF, generate Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger a Function Generator
- The PRESSure signals may be used to add expression to a patch by varying Pitch or Timbre in real-time, based upon the artist's input
- The Tuned Voltages may be used to play the Pitch of a sound in a traditional melodic fashion, Program Chords or Timbral shifts (aka Presets)
- Up to 4 may be CHAINed together (using CHAIN Cable), to create controllers of varying size and complexity
- All outputs are capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed)
- Expansion port allows for sequential control via the Make Noise BRAINS expander module
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
When you combine Euclidiean sequencing with machine learning from a huge rhythm training set, you get the Mutable Instruments Grids
- Topographic drum sequencer
- Three-channel algorithmic trigger generator
- Based on compressed representations of drum patterns and their variations
- Clock input and Internal clock with a 40 to 240 BPM range
- Beat indicator/tap tempo button
- Randomness knob with CV input
- Pattern complexity/density knobs for channels 1, 2, 3 with CV inputs
- Secret 3-channel Euclidean sequencer mode
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 25mA ; -12V: 1mA
A single channel version of the Stoicheia, the Rebel Technology Klasmata puts Euclidean sequencing in your modular system
- Euclidean sequencer module for Eurorack
- Single channel version of the Stoicheia
- Range of 1 - 32 steps
- Voltage-controllability of sequence length and fills
- Transpose, shift and modulate patterns
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: +12v: < 15mA; -12v: < 10mA; +5v: < 25mA
£592.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.