Make Noise STO
Sub Timbral Oscilllator Module
The Make Noise STO - Sub Timbral Oscillator is an analog VCO which also includes a wave shaper and sub oscillator
- Triangle Core with outputs for SINE, SUB and Variable SHAPE
- Unique Variable SHAPE circuit ripples Even and Odd harmonics for subtle timbral shifts
- Linear FM input with Depth control
- EXPOnential input for deep FM, SYNC sweeps or Transposition of sequences
- SUB-Oscillator yields max bass
- S-Gate input for gating or sync of SUB-Osc. independent of other outputs
- Hard SYNC circuit which combined with Linear FM and Variable SHAPE yields harmonically rich sounds
- Width: 8hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
A compact Voltage Controlled Oscillator designed for generating SINE waves, Variable wave-SHAPEs, SUB-Octaves, Oscillator SYNC and Linear FM in the analog domain. The Sub-Timbral Oscillator is the more subtle and melodic friend to the DPO's complex harmonic lattice.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.