Make Noise Multiple
Passive Signal Splitter Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A passive signal splitter the Make Noise Multiple is simple but important to send signals to multiple destinations
- Passive Multiple
- Configurable as 3 x 3, 1 x 5 and 1 x 3 or 1 x 7 multiple.
- Black matte finish!
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 20mm
- No Power required
The Multiple has 9 inter-connected sockets that may be split into different group combinations depending upon how it is patched. The jacks circled in white will make or break the interconnects between the 3 groups of three, thus allowing for three 3-way, one 5-way/ one 3-way or one 7-way multiple. The Multiple is passive, because the Make Noise system does not require Buffered Multiples since all critical control signals are already buffered in such a way as to provide a large fan-out capability.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Make Noise Multiple" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need to convert your stereo signals to mono and vice versa in a tiny bit of space? Noise Engineering Quantic Fictus to the rescue!
- 3 channel passive stereo to mono splitter
- Handy for all mono to stereo splitting duties
- Size: 2HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: none
Whether for your clocks or your oscillators, a frequency divider - like the Dreadbox White Line Divider - is a handy module to have!
- Frequency divider module for Eurorack
- Divides the input signal by 2 and by 4
- Nice for dividing clocks and creating sub octaves
- The outcome is always a square wave, regardless the input
- Width: 2 HP
- Current draw: 2 mA (at +12V) / 0.5 mA (at -12V)
A useful module in just 4HP of space, the Doepfer A-183-1 dual attenuator does a useful job and doesn't even need any power!
- Dual passive attenuator for Eurorack systems
- 1x in, 1x out and attenuation control per channel
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 0 mA (passive design)
Make sure those signals have the levels you want with the linear and logarithmic attenuation of the Dreadbox White Line Attenuator
- Attenuation module for Eurorack systems
- 2 channel passive design
- Channel 1 is linear
- Channel 2 is logarithmic
Make sure you can send your signal to all the places it needs to go with the Dreadbox White Line Splitter
- Utility module for Eurorack systems
- It can be used as:
- A single channel 1 to 8 splitter
- A 2 channel 1 to 5 and 1 to 2 splitter
- A 3 channel with all 2 to 1 splitter
- Width: 2 HP
You're not going to get much out of your modular without these: take home the Mutable Instruments Little Bag of Cables today!
- Bag of patch cables for Eurorack modular systems
- 5x 20cm, black
- 5x 40cm, rani pink
- 5x 40cm, turquoise
- 5x 80cm, grey.
- Braided construction
- Little bag included!
£35.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.