Make Noise Maths
Analogue Function Generator
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Make Noise Maths is a musical analogue computer offering of loads of functions. THE module when you need a solution to a modular problem
- Voltage Controlled Envelope or LFO as slow as 25 minutes and as fast as 1khz
- Apply Lag, Slew or Portamento to control voltages
- Change the depth of modulation and modulate backwards!
- Combine up to 4 control signals to create more complex modulations
- Musical Events such as Ramping up or Down in Tempo, on command
- Initiating Musical events upon sensing motion in the system
- Musical note division and / or Flam
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The Make Noise maths is an analogue computer designed for musical purposes. Amongst other things, it will allow you to:
Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential triggered or continuous functions
Integrate an incoming signal
With no signal applied, generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
Add, subtract and OR up to 4 signals
Generate analogue signals from digital information (Gate / Clock)
Generate digital information (Gate / Clock) from analogue signals
Delay digital (Gate / Clock) information
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Make Noise Maths" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
On the Rebel Technology OWL you get a whole range of inputs and outputs, what happens between them though, is up to you...
- Open source DSP module for Eurorack systems
- The module that can be whatever you want it to be
- Mine the open-source community to turn the Rebel Technology Owl into a power effects processor, oscillator, filter...
- Includes 40 factory patches
- 2 audio inputs
- 2 audio outputs
- 5 CV inputs
- 1 gate/trigger in; 1 gate/trigger out
- Width: 20 HP
- Current draw: +12v: 160 mA -12v: 20 mA
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
Get some serious low end frequencies in your patch by generating some sub octaves with the Doepfer A-115 audio divider!
- Frequency divider for Eurorack systems
- Produce frequencies at octaves below th input signal
- Output combines input and sub-octave signals
- Level controls allow individual signals to be set to taste
You're not going to get much out of your modular without these: take home the Mutable Instruments Little Bag of Cables today!
- Bag of patch cables for Eurorack modular systems
- 5x 20cm, black
- 5x 40cm, rani pink
- 5x 40cm, turquoise
- 5x 80cm, grey.
- Braided construction
- Little bag included!
£289.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.