Make Noise DPO
Dual Prismatic Oscillator Eurorack
The Make Noise DPO is a dual oscillator with built in wavefolder, loads of internal modulation capabilities and all in a small package!
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit
- VCO A operates as LFO
- VCO B features complex timbral control
- Utilizes Vactrols
- Width: 28hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
A dual Voltage Controlled Oscillator designed for generating complex waveforms. Expanding on the classic arrangement of Primary and Modulator Oscillators, the DPO has both of the VCOs operable as complex signal sources. It is in essence a Dual Primary Oscillator.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.