Make Noise 4HP Blank Panel
Blanking Panel for Eurorack
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Keep your modular looking sleekit by covering those unused spaces, the Make Noise 4HP blank panel takes care of those pesky ones...
- 4 HP blank panel for Eurorack
- Keep your modular system looking sleek
- Prevent small animal ingress
- Can a cat squeeze in through 4 HP? If so, prevent cat ingress as well.
- Pretty snazzy design
Let's be honest, as well as all the practical considerations, chances are you want to keep your modular system looking pretty sweet as well. The Make Noise 4 HP blank panel helps take away that empty space guilt!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Make Noise 4HP Blank Panel" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need to connect your Eurorack module to your busboard? Can't go wrong with the TipTop Audio 10-16 Pin Power Cable
- Flat ribbon power cable
- 10 pins on the modular side
- 16 pins on the power distribution side
- Length: 25cm
- This cable will not write/read CV and Gate information via the internal buss.
Need a +5V rail for your modular case/bus-board/power system? The Mutable Volts adaptor will do the job.
- Maximum output current: 1.5A.
- Ripple noise: max. 75mV.
Have you got a 4MS Row Power module and need add more? Get yourself a 4MS Barrel Power Jumper and daisy chain them all up!
- Daisy chain your 4MS Row Power modules
- Can power up to 5 Row Power modules with a 90W power brick
- 3" long
- 2.1mm barrel plug on each end
With the TipTop Audio Flying Bus Board Cable you can add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Allows the addition of 5 more modules
- Length: 37cm
If you're putting together a modular system with a combination of angled 4MS Modular Rows, you'll probably want the 4MS Short Leg Pack!
- Legs for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Support angled modular systems
- Stainless steel screw-in legs
- Rubber feet
- Work with thin and thick rows
- Compatible with 30 and 45 degree connectors
The TipTop Z-Ears are standard 3u rack ears. These parts are made of anodised aluminum and are made to work with TipTop Z-Rails.
- Standard 3U rack ears
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Custom made to work with Eurorack mounting rails
£7.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.