Eventide H9 MAX
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Eventide H9 Max is pre loaded with all of the algorithms and presets from the acclaimed Eventide guitar stompboxes!
- Can employ all of Eventide's stompbox effects
- Simple one-knob user interface on unit
- Free H9 Control app for iOS devices or Mac/PC
- Pre-loaded with 45 classic algorithms
- 99 selectable presets
- Includes new UltraTap Delay
- Stereo I/O and MIDI I/O, plus expression pedal and auxiliary switch inputs
- Built-in tuner
- True bypass circuitry
- Power supply included
The award-winning Eventide H9 delivers their acclaimed sound and can run all of Eventide's stompbox effects.
The Eventide H9 features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy effect editing and preset selection. Two onboard footswitches let you change presets, tap tempo, and bypass with your feet during live performance.
While the Eventide H9 is fully controllable via its front panel, a free editor/librarian, H9 Control, can be downloaded to your Mac, PC, or iOS device. Use the H9 Control app for live editing, creating and managing presets, and changing system settings. H9 even connects via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for wireless live control.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Eventide H9 MAX" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
From the compact pedal masters comes the best way to take control of them: introducing the Boss ES8 effects switching system
- Guitar pedal effects switching system
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analogue circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information at a glance
- Completely customisable pedal function assignments
With the Roland GR55s you get guitar synthesis and COSM modelling in one box... Revolutionary!
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
With the processor, pickup and cable in the box, the Boss GP10GK is all you need to see what all the divided pickup fuss is about!
- Guitar processor, divided pickup and cable
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modelling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analogue guitar synthesiser modelling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modelled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
With the Boss MS-3 combined with your choice of favourite pedals, could we have the perfect portable guitar effects system?
- Multi-effects unit and pedal switcher
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ and USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
Their flagship guitar multi-effects unit, the BOSS GT100 offers an incredible range of amp models and effects with an easy to use dual screen interface.
- New COSM amp models
- Updated effects section
- EZ-Tone for easy adjustment of tones
- Amp Customizer
Whether on stage or studio the Line6 Firehawk FX will give you superb amp & effects modelling to get you the guitar sound you want and need!
- Modelling multi-effects pedal
- Firehawk FX gives you nearly unlimited flexibility to create your own sound or reproduce the tones of any recording by letting you draw from over 200 amps and effects—including 50 pristine HD models
- When it comes to performing live, you need a simple and reliable setup that will help you stay focused on your music. Firehawk FX takes this a step further, leveraging five footswitches colored LED rings and a bright LCD display for enhanced visibility and fast, easy switching of tones and effects during a performance
- Firehawk FX is more than just a multi-effects system—it’s a powerful guitar recording interface for the studio
- Inputs: ¼” 1M-Ohm guitar input, VDI (Variax), Expression Pedal
- Outputs: Balanced XLR Main Outs, ¼” Outputs, ¼” Amp Out, ¼” TRS Headphone Output
- Effects loop
£699.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.