Headphones for V-Drums
If you want to get the best sound from your V-Drums without causing a ruckus, try a pair of the Roland RH300-V headphones!
- Headphones optimised for Roland V-Drums
- High-quality sound that’s optimised for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
- Long (2.5 meter) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
Optimised for personal monitoring while playing V-Drums, the Roland RH-300V delivers accurate, punchy sound that inspires.
From the powerful lows of the bass drum to the shimmering highs of cymbals, the tight, full-range performance of the RH-300V makes your private playing sessions more satisfying and enjoyable.
The Roland RH-300V are also a great fit with other Roland electronic percussion instruments, including the Roland Octapad SPD-30, SPD-SX, and HandSonic HPD-20.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.