Headphones for V-Drums
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you want to get the best sound from your V-Drums without causing a ruckus, try a pair of the Roland RH300-V headphones!
- Headphones optimised for Roland V-Drums
- High-quality sound that’s optimised for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
- Long (2.5 meter) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
Optimised for personal monitoring while playing V-Drums, the Roland RH-300V delivers accurate, punchy sound that inspires.
From the powerful lows of the bass drum to the shimmering highs of cymbals, the tight, full-range performance of the RH-300V makes your private playing sessions more satisfying and enjoyable.
The Roland RH-300V are also a great fit with other Roland electronic percussion instruments, including the Roland Octapad SPD-30, SPD-SX, and HandSonic HPD-20.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 840 headphones
- Closed back dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 - 25000 Hz
- SPL: 96 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
A studio classic, the Beyerdynamic DT 100 headphones are ready for whatever life production at them!
- 400 Ohm headphones
- Finish: Grey
- Comfortable Soft Headband and Ear Pads
- Great Ambient Noise Attenuation
Industry standard for location and studio monitoring. You can't go wrong with the Beyerdynamic DT100 16 Ohms headphones in black.
- Closed back design headphones
- Legendary, classic over ear design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- 30 - 20.000 Hz frequency response
- Reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodynium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replacable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 97 dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-23 kHz
- Ambient Noise Isolation Up to 30 dBA
The Fostex T50RP MK3 are semi-open monitoring headphones. They are well made and will give you accurate sound for a great price
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with even the most extreme professional uses
- Newly-developed low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Includes two different cables: 3m cable with 1/4” detachable plug for professional use, and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use
- Newly designed package so as to easily distinguish both the driver type and sound characteristics:
With full bass, accurate highs and mids and superb transient response the Beyer DT770 make a great choice for studio or stage.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Extended, flat frequency response
- Gold plated jack-plug
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Operating principle: Closed
- Ambient noise isolation: 18 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear: 3.5 N
£135.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.