Hybrid Analogue Digital Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Roland's first analogue synth since the '80s, the Roland JDXi is an affordable mini masterpiece merging analogue and digital synthesis.
- Interactive crossover synthesiser with analogue and digital sound engines
- Analogue synth section provides authentic lead and bass tones
- Two digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones and 128-voice total polyphony
- Four-track pattern sequencer and high-quality rhythm sounds
- Included gooseneck mic for use with built-in Vocoder and AutoPitch
- Process sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Additional sounds and patterns available for download at Roland’s Axial sound library site
Tiny, mighty, and affordable, the JD-Xi puts a true analogue synth engine, Roland’s famous SuperNATURAL synth sounds, and many other creative tools under one hood. Equipped with 37 mini keys, this compact instrument delivers fat, warm analogue bass and lead tones with ample controls for hands-on tweaking, plus polyphonic PCM essentials like pads, strings, brass, and more. Create impressive loops in a flash with the pattern sequencer and built-in drum kits, and explore expressive vocal textures with the gooseneck mic, Vocoder, and AutoPitch. Small in size and large in versatility, the JD-Xi is all about big sounds and big fun!
Analogue and Digital Synths in One Keyboard
With its unique crossover sound engine, the JD-Xi provides the best of both worlds: the warm, smooth response of classic analogue, and the clarity and versatility of modern digital. The newly developed monophonic analogue synth section features saw, triangle, and square waveforms with pulse-width modulation and an analogue filter, plus an independent sub oscillator for low-end power. Two digital synth sections offer 128-voice polyphony and a wide range of high-quality SuperNATURAL synth tones, including pads, strings, electric piano, sound effects, and many others.
Gooseneck Mic for Vocoder, AutoPitch, and Other Vocal Effects
The JD-Xi comes with a sturdy, high-quality gooseneck mic that brings even more fun to the party. Using the Vocoder, you can sing into the mic and control the tone and pitch via sounds played on the keyboard. With AutoPitch, it’s simple to achieve the exaggerated, robotic vocal sounds that are common in today’s pop and electronic music styles. There’s also a cool Auto Note function that allows you to “sing” JD-Xi synth sounds without touching the keyboard!
Build Loops with the Four-Track Pattern Sequencer
Using the intuitive pattern sequencer and large selection of onboard sounds, you’re able to create and perform sophisticated music with only the JD-Xi. The sequencer offers four separate tracks—two digital synth parts, analogue synth, and drums—allowing you to build rich-sounding loops for any genre. Real-time and step recording modes are provided, along with a special TR-REC mode for programming in the style of Roland’s classic TR-series beatboxes. It’s easy to play patterns and tweak sounds as you perform, and many preset patterns are built in for jamming right out of the box.
Pro Drum Kits for High-Impact Beats
Packed with a variety of dynamic drum kits, the JD-Xi delivers quality rhythm tones to suit any groove. Included are many types of electronic and acoustic kits, and the drum instrument assignments are conveniently labelled above the keys for quick identification. You can also personalise the kits for your music by adjusting filter, envelope, pitch, and pan parameters on individual drum sounds.
Shape Sounds with Impressive Effects
The JD-Xi includes four simultaneous effects sections for enhancing any sound. Effect 1 and 2 provide selectable processing options such as Bit Crusher, Slicer, and Ring Mod, while dedicated Delay and Reverb sections make it easy to envelop sounds in spacious ambience. Each effects section can be turned on/off separately for the three synth sections and drums, allowing you to shape your mix with many creative combinations.
Download Additional Sounds at Roland’s Axial Site
Need some fresh inspiration, or maybe a sound for a particular style of music? Just visit the Axial sound library site, where you’ll find a growing selection of free new sounds and patterns for the JD-Xi. Axial features sounds for many other Roland synths as well, all created by top engineers and leading electronic music artists.
Custom Gig Bag
Featuring red and black styling to match the synth, the optional CB-JDXi gig bag is perfect for carrying the JD-Xi everywhere you go. The durable bag provides foam padding and end guards to protect the JD-Xi during everyday travel, plus handy compartments for stowing the gooseneck mic, power supply, and other accessories.
Sometimes you just want your synths to be pure, and the basis of a system that can grow, for just that, try the Doepfer Dark Energy...
- Single oscillator analogue monosynth
- Sawtooth based VCO core
- FM (frequency modulation) control with modulation source switch (LFO1 / off / ADSR)
- Manual pulsewidth control for rectangle waveform
- PWM control with modulation source switch (LFO2 / off / ADSR)
- 12dB multimode filter with lowpass, notch, highpass and bandpass
- Mode control for continuous transition from lowpass via notch to highpass and along to bandpass
- Manual controls for Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- CV gate connectivity
The Moog Minitaur takes Moog's legendary analog circuitry to a new, lower price point, allowing anyone to add the fattest of fat bass to their sonic arsenal.
- Compact rugged steel chassis
- One knob per function interface
- Two ultra stable oscillators with Sawtooth and Square waveshapes
- Classic Moog ladder filter
- Two Minimoog-style ADSR Envelope generators with Release On/Off switch
- 1 MIDI-syncable triangle wave LFO for modulating VCF/VCOs
- DIN MIDI In and MIDI over USB
- CV inputs for pitch, filter, volume and gate
- External Audio input
- Headphone output with 1/8" connection
A standalone East meets West Coast synthesis voice, that can also play with your modular? Sign us up for the incredible Make Noise 0-Coast!
- Desktop patchable monophonic synth module
- Single triangle core analogue oscillator with triangle and square wave outputs
- Overtone generator with control voltage input and attenuator
- Overtone multiplier circuit with control voltage input and attenuverter
- Clock generator with tap tempo and random voltage generator
- Slope generator section - similar to single channel of Maths module
- Balance circuit to crossfade between pure fundamental from the oscillator output and overtones for similar sounds to adjusting a low-pass filter cutoff
- Dynamics circuit driven by four stage envelope generator
- Voltage control utility section
- MIDI in on minijack
The first in their 'Boutique Designer' range, the Roland SE-02 monosynth is the result of their collaboration with Studio Electronics
- Analogue monosyth designed in collaboration with Studio Electronics
- Discrete analogue circuitry with knob-per-function interface
- Three voltage controlled, temperature-stabilised oscillators with six waveforms and automatic tuning
- 24 dB per octave low-pass filter and dual gain-stage amplifier
- Three types of cross modulation (XMOD), feedback loop, and noise generator
- Tempo-syncing low frequency oscillator with nine waveforms
- Tempo-syncing digital delay with bypass to maintain analogue signal path
- Save and recall sounds with 384 preset and 128 user locations
- Musical and intuitive pattern sequencer with song mode; sequence notes, gate time, glide, and synth parameters
- CV, VCF CV and gate inputs, plus trigger in/out, external audio input; standard MIDI, USB-MIDI, and USB-Audio
A stunning amount of synth that offers sounds you can't get anywhere else, check out the Arturia Minibrute!
- Monophonic synthesiser
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25 note Keyboard with Aftertouch
- Rugged Aluminium Enclosure
Put four voices of analogue polyphony in your setup with the incredible, game-changing Korg Minilogue synthesiser!
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analogue synthesiser
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminium top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- 2VCO, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- Ccross modulation, oscillator sync, and ring modulator, as well as a delay with a high-pass filter
- OLED display with waveform visualiser
£439.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.