Boss BB1X Bass Driver
Want to know more about the Boss MDP technology? Read on...
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With all the features you need to sound bold, punchy and bassy, the Boss BB1X is what you need to cut through, without being cutting,,,
- More than just a bass overdrive...
- Bold, punchy sound that invigorates the original tone and responsiveness of your bass and amp
- Contains BOSS’ latest distortion, which adapts to every register and never muffles your low end
- Blend knob allows for mixing the direct signal with the effect signal
- Independent Low and High knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks: a normal output for a bass amp and a Line Out for a balanced connection directly to a PA or recorder
- The Line Out jack provides a modern and enhanced direct sound that brings out new characteristics in your tone
- Don’t let the appearance of the BB-1X fool you—it’s not just another compact effect pedal. Rather than a standard bass stompbox that’s used occasionally for musical passages or solos, the BB-1X functions more like a preamp and DI that enhances and refines your entire sound.
The BOSS BB-1X Bass Driver is a premium stompbox designed to make your bass sound bold and punchy. More than just a standard compact bass pedal, the BB-1X is like a preamp, a crucial component in creating quality sound. It captures the essence and subtle nuances of your bass, amp, and playing and emphasizes all their best characteristics.
Incorporating BOSS’ latest MDP technology, the BB-1X delivers a wide range of superior sounds, from natural clean tones to heavy distortion. It adapts and responds to any playing style or register, but never loses the body and core tone of your instrument. The BB-1X’s natural-sounding distortion preserves the high definition and dynamics reflected in the finest details of your sound.
The Boss BB-1X provides a clear sonic outline to enhance your sound, yet never muffles your low end. With the Blend knob, you can easily adjust your tone by mixing the direct signal with the effect sound. Low, High, and Drive knobs offer an extremely wide range of sound creation. These controls not only shape the frequencies, but change the characteristics of the tone as well. The Line Out jack on the BB-1X goes beyond a standard DI out, providing a newly crafted and enhanced direct sound for reaching larger audiences through a PA system. The “1X” in the BB-1X’s name represents the pedal’s premium look, sound, and feel. Whether you’re defining your standard tone or spicing up your sound for soloing, the BB-1X Bass Driver is a must-have for every modern bassist.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
- 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
- Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5
- Expression Pedal (sold separately)
With digital circuitry, a gain reduction meter and 18V for great headroom, the Boss BC1X Bass Compressor is the compressor you want!
- Multiband compressor pedal
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
The 4-string (or 5, or 6...) stable-mate of the famous Midgie, the Stompnorth Bass Midgie is perfectly tuned for your low end!
- Bass version of the famous Midgie booster overdrive
- The classic Midgie sound now optimised for bass guitar
- Gain, overdrive and output volume knobs
- Switch takes you from a silicon OD circuit to the unique 'Fauzz' setting...
- The Fauzz circuit is a unique 'faux fuzz' that is specifically optimised for bass
- The gain and overdrive controls are interactive and their effects vary with the position of the Fauzz switch...
- ... for a huge variety of sounds
- 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range specifically designed for bass
- Full range response, even for five- and six-string basses
- Can be used as a "boost" or "cut" pedal using the level control knob
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
- Overdrive specifically designed for bass
- Onboard 2-band equalizer
- Balance knob controls dry/overdriven sound
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£159.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.