Helios Four Channel Desktop Lunchbox
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Quad channel desktop solution for housing up to four Type-69 format Helios modules.
- Switchcraft E-series gold XLR I/O
- Dedicated output rotary faders per channel
- Switchable 48v phantom power per channel
- DC power indicator LED
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Helios Four Channel Desktop Lunchbox" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Keep your cables well organised and make your gear easier to move about and keep your noise floor down with some cable ties!
- Velcro cable tie
- You really can't have too many of these!
- If you've got a few pieces of outboard, keep the cable spaghetti under control with these!
You can never have too many of these sorts of things, make sure the gig/session runs smoothly with this mic thread adapter
- Mic stand thread adapter
- Convert 3/8" thread to 5/8" thread for use with microphone clips
Pedal settings moved on the way to the gig? You're ready to go in just a few seconds if they're marked up with the Stage Trix Setting Saver!
- Setting labelling pen
- Easily mark knob and fader positions
- Perfect for amps, mixers, effects pedals and plenty more!
- Test with caution on items that are not clear-coat covered such as Electro Harmonix pedals
Reduce all that unwanted gusty air getting into your microphone and causing problems with this handy pack of multi-coloured dynamic microphone windshields
- 5 foam microphone windshields
- Multiple colours
- Fits most standard dynamic microphones
Get to grips with earth problem hum in your studio with this ground loop isolator!
- Designed to prevent ground loops in audio systems
- Reduces unwanted hum
- 3.5mm jack plug input to 3.5mm jack socket output
- Length 60cm
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.