Schoeps MK41 g
Supercardioid Microphone Capsule
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Supercardioid Colette series capsule with extremely consistent directionality.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A (A-weighted), 24 dB (CCIR)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 79 dB-A (A-weighted)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 132 dB-SPL @ 0.5% THD
- Capsule only, microphone amplifier body sold separately
The MK41 is an ideal capsule for music, speech, spot and film applications. The directivity is comparable to that of a shotgun microphone throughout midrange frequencies, and its ability to shrug off acoustic feedback makes it a versatile microphone for many more trying situations.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Schoeps MK41 g" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Lewitt LCT 550 sets new standards with ultra low self noise levels as well as being packed full of useful features to make the perfect studio microphone.
- Large diaphragm cardioid studio condenser microphone
- 0 dB (A) self-noise from electronics and circuitry
- Perfect Match technology meaning any two LCT 550's will form a matched pair
- Illuminated user interface for easy handling in dark environments
- On board Low-cut and attenuation, adapt to every situation
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
- Type: Tube-type Condenser
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB. Sensitivity: -35dB
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables. Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
Large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone delivering the sonic character of the famous C12.
- Omnidirectional, wide-cardioid, cardiod, hyper-cardioid, figure-8 patterns
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A
- Signal to noise: 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation pad: -6, -12, -18 dB
- Bass cut filter: 160, 80, 40 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load ompedance: 2200 Ohms
- Includes shockmount, popfilter, windsreen and aluminium case
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
- 1 x Aston Spirit Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone (X456049)
- 1 x Standard Mic Boom Stand (410320)
The CAD E100S is a hand-built condenser microphone at the price of a mass-produced one, and it sounds fantastic on everything!
- All-purpose condenser microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- 1" large diaphragm capsule
- Integrated 'stealth' shock mount
- Frequency Response = 40Hz - 18KHz
- 80Hz hi-pass switchable filter and switchable -10dB pad
- Lowest noise floor in the class (3.7dBA)
- High max SPL: 150dB
- Comes supplied in extra snazzy cherry wood box
- Hand built in Ohio
The Lewitt LCT640 TS studio microphone is superbly unique with the ability to be able to switch polar patterns at any time, even post production!
- Revolutionary dual output mode for capturing multiple polar pattern sources
- Includes POLARIZER plug-in software for manipulating polar patterns within your DAW
- Can be used in standard multi-pattern mode via 3pin XLR (omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid and figure of 8)
- Magnetic pop filter onboard hides hisses and pops without missing any detail from your recording
- Onboard low cut filter (Linear, 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz)
- Onboard Attenuation switch (0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB)
£627.60 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.