Kush Clariphonic EQ
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Stereo variant of Kush's Clariphonic equalizer. Get some tightness and clarity to your mix today!
- 2x high-shelves blended in parallel on each channel
- 6x unusual corner frequencies
- Mastering-grade signal path
- Powerful control over the midrange, presence, and air bands
- XLR and 1/4" TRS ins and outs
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
The Clariphonic parallel EQ offers a minimal, mastering grade signal path for total sonic purity. Particularly useful for boosting and perfecting your midrange, and at just one unit of 19" rack, the Clariphonic EQ is hard to beat.p
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Kush Clariphonic EQ" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Widely used, hugely applauded hand-built EQ circuitry in keeping with the original 8108 design and flagship 88RS consoles.
- Combo XLR/jack I/O plus ±20dB input trim and USB port for setting recall
- High pass filter 25Hz-300Hz / 12dB per octave, low pass filter 3kHz-15kHz / 12dB per octave
- EQ High 1.5k-18kHz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ Mid High 0.8kHz-9kHz, Q range: 0.3 - 7 continuously variable
- EQ Mid Low 120Hz-2kHz, Q range: 0.3 - 7 continuously variable
- EQ Low 33Hz-440Hz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- Frequency Response:+/- 0.3dB (10Hz to 20kHz)+/- 0.5dB (10Hz to 35kHz)
- Distortion:<0.006% (10Hz to 20kHz using a measurement window of 10Hz to 80kHz)
- Noise:< 80dB (20Hz to 20kHz using a measurement window of 10Hz to 22kHz)
- Input Impedance (balanced): >20k Ohms, line output impedance: <50 Ohms, Max line output: +26dBu into 600 Ohms
Dual channel 5-band EQ with an uncanny ability to bring out the beauty of any mid-range.
- Number of bands: 5 per channel
- Hi Shelf: Sweepable 3.8kHz - 20kHz
- Hi Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 250Hz - 5.4kHz
- Lo Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 30Hz - 730Hz
- Lo Shelf: Fixed 90Hz
- Hi Pass: 12dB/Octave Butterworth with resonant 'corner'
- Class A amplifiers, DC-coupled signal path
- XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced I/O
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
Combining all of the frequency processing tools any engineer could need in 1U of rackspace, ELI are proud to present the Lil Freq!
- Single channel equalizer
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 140 kHz
- Transformer output response: 10 Hz to 110 kHz
- Dynamic range: 120 dB from max output
- Signal to noise ratio: >110 dB
- Distortion: 0.00056% - 0.005%
- Dynamic time constants: 0.5 mS attack, 0.04 sec release
- Balanced XLR ins and outs, plus unbalanced 1/4" out
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
If you want the perfect 'tone-control' knob for your mastering setup or at the end of the mix-buss, try the TK Audio TK-Lizer...
- Stereo mastering EQ
- 3 Baxandall bands with low Q
- High and low bands switchable between shelf or peak
- High Pass filter
- All controls stepped for easy recall
- M/S circuit
- Electronically balanced for a clean path
- Low freq: 28Hz, 48Hz, 72Hz, 132Hz, 195Hz, 255Hz, switchable between shelf and peak
- Mid freq: 400Hz, 630Hz, 870Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.4kHz, 4.8kHz
- High freq: 4kHz, 7.2kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 25kHz, switchable between shelf and peak
Digitally controlled analogue parametric EQ based on the classic Neve 1081/1083 type design.
- XLR balanced line in and out, TRS -10dbV jack output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring, plus TRS insert patch point for NV Series mic preamp
- Wide range of input sensitivity from +8dbm to -20dbm with selection between line in and insert patch point
- 4 bands independently enabled with +/-15db boost/cut, hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
- Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
- 3rd order selectable frequency high pass filter
- True hardwire bypass of EQ section
- Made in USA
A classic, passive and all-tube EQ inspired by the Pultec layout and designed for Tube Tech's RM-Series modular format.
- Passive all-tube equalizer
- All-tube push-pull amplifier
- 4x LF boosts: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to +14 dB)
- 4x LF attenuations: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to -18 dB)
- 10x HF boosts with variable bandwidth: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 kHz (0 to +18 dB with sharp bandwidth sharp, 0 to +10 dB with broad bandwidth)
- 3x HF attenuations: 5, 10 and 20 kHz (0 to -18 dB)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz @ -3 dB
- Low noise: < -85 dB @ 0 dB gain
- Click less in/out switch
- Designed for RM-Series Tube Tech modular racks
£1499.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.