Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A complete Neve channel strip based on the original 88R console and hand built here in the UK.
- Neve preamp, EQ and compressor/gate
- Insert send and return
- 4-band EQ
- High and low pass filters
- Frequency response: +/- 0.2dB (10Hz to 20kHz) +/- 0.5dB (10Hz to 40kHz)
- Noise: < -89dB (line to output)
- THD: <0.005% line to output (20Hz to 20kHz) using window 10Hz to 80kHz
- Impedance (balanced): 1.2k Ohms mic, < 50 Ohms out
- Instant recall of software settings (via USB)
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
The signal path for this beautifully constructed channel strip features a Neve microphone preamp, high and low pass filters, a 4-band EQ, compressor, gate dynamics side-chain and an insert point. The result is a true recreation of the original 1970s 88R console in just a single rack space, and Neve's instant recall software via USB makes it incredibly easy to integrate the 8801 with any digital audio workstation set up.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Neve 8801" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The classic sounds of the 610 preamp and 1176 compressor, with eq? It must be the Universal Audio 6176 channel strip!
- Analogue channel strip is the ideal front end and mixing tool for your studio
- All-tube mic preamp section derived from legendary Bill Putnam-designed 610 modular console
- Signature 1176LN Class A FET compressor section
- "Split" or "Join" switch allows separate or series operation of the preamp and compressor
- High and Low frequency shelving EQ
- Variable impedance Input, Gain, and Output levels
- Mic, balanced Line, and Hi-Z inputs
- Stereo interconnection via 1176-SA
Not a clone, the RND Shelford 5052 takes the famed heritage, but builds on it with the best of contemporary electronics
- Microphone preamp & inductor eq
- 72dB of discrete, class-A gain coupled with serious square-core transformers
- Unlike the classics however, the output transformer features the Silk Red / Blue and Texture controls from the Portico II Series to hone the harmonic content and tonality of the output stage
- Sweepable 20-250Hz high-pass filter, Mic / Line selection, 48V phantom power, and polarity reverse
- Following the preamplifier, the 5052 has a transformer-coupled output, which allows the 5052 to feed a tape machine or DAW directly from the mic pre while still using the EQ and Silk / Texture in a dedicated analogue mix path such as that found with a 5088, 5060 or vintage console. This output can also be used to insert a separate compressor between the mic pre and the EQ, or it can allow the 5052 to work with two separate sources
- The 3-band, custom-tapped inductor EQ on the 5052 was inspired by RND’s favorite portions of Rupert’s vintage EQ designs
- The 5052’s high frequency band is a hybrid vintage / modern design, blending inductor circuitry from the 1073 with capacitor-based topologies to achieve the vintage tones with enhanced control
Put Rupert Neve-designed EQ and compression in your studio with the RND Shelford 5051 inductor eq & compressor
- Shelford series eq and compressor
- The 5051 uses a custom tapped inductor with selected capacitors to form the mid range equalizer band, and the shelf curves are based on Rupert’s vintage modules, including very similar frequency choices
- Each EQ section also uses low feedback class-A discrete electronics to prevent low level artifacts and harshness from detracting from the tonal shaping
- The EQ, however, is a modern design with advantages offered by techniques that were not possible 35 years ago along with improvements in electronic components currently available, and should not be considered a clone
- The 5051 Compressor also features a discrete class A signal path proven used in the Portico Series, with individually controllable threshold, attack, release, makeup gain, ratio, side chain HPF, Feed-Forward / Feed-back selection and Peak/RMS detection modes
- The 5051 also has the ability to switch between feed-forward and feed-back modes
Highly versatile desktop channel strip module with dual topologies for tube as well as solid-state preamping.
- Desktop instrument and microphone preamp and parametric EQ
- Frequency response: 3 Hz to 300 kHz, typical. Varies with routing & topology
- THD / noise: 0.0005% typical mic / line, 0.03% typical vacuum tube
- Tube topology: selected twin triode vacuum tube amp (200 V)
- Solid-state topology: Selected all discrete J-FET amp (50 V)
- Max output: +32 dBu active balanced outputs, +26 dBu unbal outputs
- Input impedance: 470 kilohms / 2 megohms / 10 megohms
- EQ boost/cut: +/– 15 dB (21 step detent)
- Q range: Q+ 0.4 to 4.0 sweepable
- Toroid internal PSU for ultra-clean sound
A preamp, saturator, compressor and emphasis booster, all in one.
- Single channel dynamic channel strip
- Frequency response: 3 Hz - 200 kHz (No CompSat)
- CompSat freq. response: 3Hz – 150Khz
- Optional transformer output: 6Hz–80kHz
- Signal to Noise: 130 dB
- Maximum output: +28dBu
- Distortion Ranges: 0.0006% to 15%
- Impedance: >600 Ohms in, <38 ohms out, 332 KOhms instrument
- Dynamic ranges: 0.9 – 70mS attack, 0.15 – 1 sec decay
- 19" rackmountable (1U)
The vintage sound of a Gem Audio Labs compressor alongside an on-board discrete preamp, EQ and peak limiter.
- Carnhill input and output transformers
- Impedance: Mic 600Ω , Line 10KΩ, Direct 1MΩ, Output 600Ω
- Gain: -5 to +65dB (mic), -25 to +45dB (line)
- Switchable polarity, 48v
- Balanced 1/4" send and return insert
- EQ: lo boost, mid cut, mid peak, high shelf
- Peak limiter and reduction meter
£2220.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.