SSL X Desk
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The SSL X-Desk gives you the known and loved SuperAnalogue technology of SSL's AWS consoles in a concise, rackmountable summing mixer.
- 8x dual mono line channels (16x channel mixdown)
- 8x insert send/returns on channels
- Stereo CUE plus 2x mono aux sends
- 2x stereo returns with level/pan/bus assignment
- Dim/cut per channel plus built-in talkback function
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing/Inserts
- 'iJack' aux input for portable playback devices
- DSub I/O connection for expansions
- Can be linked with additional XDesk/XRack configurations in cascade
- 19" rackmountable (ears included)
The X-Desk offers an all-inclusive studio centre-hub solution. First and foremost, X-Desk is a summing mixer providing 16 pristine SuperAnalogue channels to add a depth and signature of Solid-State clarity to a mix that only SSL can offer. Second, the X-Desk also works as a listening and tracking station, with built-in talkback function and two switchable monitor outputs (main and alternative) for A/B comparison between your two favourite studio speaker sets.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SSL X Desk" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The JDK Audio 8MX2 is a rack mount preamp and mixer which offers loads of flexibilty and control in a very compact space
- 8/2/8 mixer
- Eight line level multi-track returns
- Eight-into-two mix bus with pan
- 10-segment Input/Mix LED meter
- 10-segment Gain reduction meter
- Headphone and speaker monitor Out
- Eight channels in 1u rack space
- Link multiple units
The Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX is a great choice of mixer for when you need something to get the job done on a budget
- 4 high-gain mic/line.
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/lowshelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4 balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Integrated USB Port to transfer audio directly between the MultiMix USB mixer and your computer
- 16-bit stereo simultaneous inputs and outputs over USB
- No drivers required
- Plug and play operation under Windows and Mac OS.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 24-bit, 96 kHz 10x2 USB interface for single-cable recording and playback with your Mac or PC
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Optional 16-bit depth and 44.1 or 48 kHz resolutions via USB
- Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC
Ideal for a variety of situations the Alesis Multimix 4 USB FX is a four channel mixer with a USB audio interface with onboard EQ & effects
- 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4" inputs and stereo (2) 1/4" outputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
- (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- (4) 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
- Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
- 15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
The Toft ATB32 is a triumphant return for Trident's Series 80 EQ in an all-new premium 32 channel-strip console
- 32 premium channel-strip module
- 8 mix-busses with outputs
- Inline monitoring and direct outs on all 32 channels
- Additional 8 monitor returns in group section
- Vintage Series 80 EQ for every input channel
- 6 aux-sends every input channel strip and 8 fully-dedicated stereo aux-returns
- Optional meterbridge (sold separately)
Preamp, summing mixer, and monitor controller, the Equinox is a mastering-grade mixing console all in a 2U rack!
- Analog summing mixer inc. dual preamps and monitor control
- Mix channels: 30, preamp inputs: 2
- XLR inputs, XLR and DB25 outputs
- Switchable 48v, -20dB pad and phase for preamps
- Selectable output transformers
- 3x selectable speaker outputs
- On-board talkback functionality
- 19" rackmountable
- Requires external PSU (sold seperately)
£2338.80 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.