SSL X Desk
The SSL X-Desk gives you the known and loved SuperAnalogue technology of SSL's AWS consoles in a concise, rackmountable summing mixer.
- 8x dual mono line channels (16x channel mixdown)
- 8x insert send/returns on channels
- Stereo CUE plus 2x mono aux sends
- 2x stereo returns with level/pan/bus assignment
- Dim/cut per channel plus built-in talkback function
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing/Inserts
- 'iJack' aux input for portable playback devices
- DSub I/O connection for expansions
- Can be linked with additional XDesk/XRack configurations in cascade
- 19" rackmountable (ears included)
The X-Desk offers an all-inclusive studio centre-hub solution. First and foremost, X-Desk is a summing mixer providing 16 pristine SuperAnalogue channels to add a depth and signature of Solid-State clarity to a mix that only SSL can offer. Second, the X-Desk also works as a listening and tracking station, with built-in talkback function and two switchable monitor outputs (main and alternative) for A/B comparison between your two favourite studio speaker sets.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.