Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The SSL Sigma summing unit brings controllable SSL sound inside your DAW!
- 16x flexible channels, stereo/mono switchable (32 channels at mixdown)
- 2x stereo mix busses with individual stereo insert points
- 2x monitor outputs (main/alternative)
- Direct outputs on all channels
- Built-in talkback with dim level
- MIDI control works via single Ethernet cable
- Compatible with all major DAW applications
- 19" rackmountable (2U)
Sigma is a perfect summing mixer solution for more and more engineers preferring to execute their final mix-down 'in-the-box.' 16x flexible SuperAnalogue SSL channels provide your mix with pristine clarity along with the 'SSL sound', whilst a dedicated direct out for each channel caters for flexible routing options and external signal processors. All the while - every aspect of the Sigma's beautifully analogue design can be controlled from within your DAW via SSL's bespoke plugins.
Other handy features like built-in talkback and dual switchable monitor outputs make the Sigma a great Studio centrepiece.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SSL Sigma" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Ultra-low noise, low distortion and wide frequency range. Tube Tech know what you want from your summing amplifier.
- Balanced XLR I/O: 10 stereo inputs, 1 stereo output
- 2 first stereo inputs can be used as 4 mono inputs
- Master output gain: -10dB to +10dB
- Maximum input: > +30dBu
- Low noise: < -85 dBu @ all inputs terminated
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 100kHz
- Distortion: <0.05%
- 23-step gold plated output gain control
- Dual VU meters show output level
- 19" rackmountable
Put that incredible, classic sound in your studio with the Neve 5059 analogue summing mixer with silk circuit
- 16×2+2 summing mixer
- 16 mono channels with level, pan and insert point
- Custom transformers for isolation and dial-in-able saturation
- Dual stereo outputs for splitting into stems for further processing
- Two styles of Silk control for saturation
8 channel summing mixer which doubles as an 8-slot 10-series rack!
- 8x 10-series module slots
- Class A bussing amps from the BAE 1272
- Switchable 115/230v AC supply
- Modules sold separately
- Dimensions WxLxD: 19 x 8.7 x 16"
- Weight: 9.07kg unloaded
High quality rackmount summing mixer capable of 'nicerizing' 16 simultaneous channels.
- Class A, discrete design
- Balanced transformerless I/O stages
- Pan control and +8dB boost per channel
- 16x XLR inputs, 2x XLR outs, 1/4" TRS unbalanced aux outputs
- 2x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus), 1/4″ TRS unbalanced inserts
- Master mix bus output level control
- Headphone monitoring output switchable to each channel
- Maximum output Level of +26dB
- 2U rackmountable
32-channels of analogue summing with the power to add some transformer colour? It can only be the Burl B32 Vancouver Mix Bus!
- 32-channel summing mixer
- Discrete, class-A signal path
- 8 mono inputs, 12 stereo-pair inputs
- Audiophile 0.1% stepped attenuators
- Switchable BX5 output transformer
- Summing amp +6 dB gain boost
- 2 pairs of stereo outputs
An all-valve fourteen channel passive summing mixer with an awesome set of features!
- 14 channel, passive summing console
- Frequency response (±1dB): 16Hz to 40kHz at Att. 1
- Impedance: 10kΩ in, 600Ω out, 5kΩ monitor
- Gain (ch. 1-8): 0 at Attitude 1, +11dB at max attitude
- Maximum output: +25dBU
- Distortion: 0.015% +8dBm output @ Att.1
- Signal to noise: at least 100dB below MOL at Att.1
- Max lift: +10dB @ 50Hz bass, +12db @ 12kHz top
- Phase shift (10kHz): (at Att.1), 7% (26°)
- Crosstalk: 59dB @ 1kHz, 44dB @ 10kHz. (Att. 1&2)
- 19" rackmountable
£3358.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.