Large diaphragm, solid-state, David Royer designed condenser microphone perfect for vocals and instruments.
- Pattern: cardioid
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered, 3-micron thickness
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re. 1V/pa
- Max. SPL: 125dB
- Distortion: <1% @120dB SPL, <3% @134dB SPL, self-noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Transducer: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Includes carry case and shockmount
The MA201FET exhibits a degree of warmth on recordings usually more familiar with valve microphones. The secret is Mojave's specially selected Jensen audio transformer, coupled with custom designed low-noise resistors and military-grade FET, all tied together by an ultra-clean signal path producing amazing results.
Suited applications include vocals, voice-over, high SPL sources such as kicks and bass amps, drum overheads and pianos.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.