Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A small diaphragm condenser perfect for high SPL sources (bass amps, kick drums) and location recording scenarios.
- Pattern: Interchangeable Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Pad: -15dB switchable
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re.1V/pa +/- 1.5 dB
- Diaphragm: .8" (20.5 mm) diameter, 3-micron thickness
- Max. SPL: 125 dB pad off, 140dB pad on, self noise: 14 dB nominal, not to exceed 16 dB (A weighted)
- Distortion: <1% @ 120dB pad off, <1 % @ 135dB pad on
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Includes fitted carry case
The MA101FET is a super-group microphone assembly combining the interchangeable capsules of the MA100 with the ultra-clean solid-state electronics of the MA201FET.
Built around Mojave's selected Jensen transformer and sporting a built-in 15dB pad, the MA101FET can be used for location and overhead applications to great effect.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mojave MA101FET" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The classic, warm, forgiving sound at an incredible price - put the Warm Audio WA87 in front of the source and get the recording you need
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Based on the classic “87-style” circuit
- Microphone includes shock mount, hard mount and wood box
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, figure of eight, and omnidirectional
- Capsule: Lens Kondensator LK-87-B-50V reproduction of classic dual backplate (four wire termination) K87 capsule
- Output Transformer: CineMag USA
- SPL: .5% THD @ 125db (without pad),132db (with pad)
- Switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz high-pass filter
- Output: 150 ohms, 24k gold plated, 3 pin XLR (pin 1 = gnd, pin 2 = +, pin 3 = -), transformer coupled via Cinemag USA output transformer
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
- Type: Tube-type Condenser
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB. Sensitivity: -35dB
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables. Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
The Lewitt LCT 550 sets new standards with ultra low self noise levels as well as being packed full of useful features to make the perfect studio microphone.
- Large diaphragm cardioid studio condenser microphone
- 0 dB (A) self-noise from electronics and circuitry
- Perfect Match technology meaning any two LCT 550's will form a matched pair
- Illuminated user interface for easy handling in dark environments
- On board Low-cut and attenuation, adapt to every situation
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
- 1 x Aston Spirit Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone (X456049)
- 1 x Standard Mic Boom Stand (410320)
Large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone delivering the sonic character of the famous C12.
- Omnidirectional, wide-cardioid, cardiod, hyper-cardioid, figure-8 patterns
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A
- Signal to noise: 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation pad: -6, -12, -18 dB
- Bass cut filter: 160, 80, 40 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load ompedance: 2200 Ohms
- Includes shockmount, popfilter, windsreen and aluminium case
The CAD E100S is a hand-built condenser microphone at the price of a mass-produced one, and it sounds fantastic on everything!
- All-purpose condenser microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- 1" large diaphragm capsule
- Integrated 'stealth' shock mount
- Frequency Response = 40Hz - 18KHz
- 80Hz hi-pass switchable filter and switchable -10dB pad
- Lowest noise floor in the class (3.7dBA)
- High max SPL: 150dB
- Comes supplied in extra snazzy cherry wood box
- Hand built in Ohio
£595.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.