Ear Trumpet Mable
Studio Condenser Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Retro-look multi-pattern transformerless condenser microphone designed for studio use.
- Multi-pattern: cardioid, figure-8, and omni
- 2x 26mm diaphragm condenser capsules
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components
- Includes padded metal carry case
- Requires 48v phantom power
Sporting two large fixed-cardioid 26mm diaphragm condenser capsules atop a mounted pivoting head, Mable is adept at a wide range of studio recording applications.
Beneath the exterior lies high quality metal film resistors, EMI protection, and hand-matched transistors and JFETs.
Mable's talents are particularly evident with vocals, guitars and drum overheads.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Ear Trumpet Mable" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Quickly becoming an industry standard, the sE Electronics Gemini 2 performs beautifully on vocals, brass instruments and more.
- Valve condenser studio microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Equivalent noise level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power requirement: External PSU included
- Includes flight case, shock mount, power supply and wooden microphone box
A pristine large diaphragm universal cardioid microphone ideal for close miking of instruments, vocals and broadcast.
- Cardioid condenser built on the pressure gradient transducer
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohms: 18 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 140 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB-A (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (rel. 94 dB SPL): 84 dB (A-weighted)
- Requires 48v phantom power
With that famous sound, and a performance-inspiring style, any vocalist will feel like a star in front of the Neumann TLM49
- Cardioid condenser microphone
- Sound profile optimised for vocal performance
- Pressure gradient transducer with the large-diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47
- Transformerless output circuitry
- Acoustically very open wire mesh headgrille
- Complete set with elastic suspension
Put the heritage of the classic C414 capsule in your recordings for less with the AKG C314 matched pair of multi-pattern condenser mics
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone pair
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Supercardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 8 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 86 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: 20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 100 Hz, 12dB/octave
A ribbon with extended high-end, high SPL handling and a design by the great legend of studio gear, Rupert Neve, The sE Electronics RNR1 is a remarkable microphone.
- Active ribbon microphone
- Directional pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Self Noise: 18 dB(A)
- Low Cut Filter Switch: 100 Hz
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Includes innovative open-front shock mount, allowing for easier placement and close micing
- Comes with wooden case and protective sleeve
The incredible sound of an impressive history and future of engineering in your mic locker with the Neumann TLM103 microphone
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Includes swivel mount
- Straightforward handling for homerecording and professional studios
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
£1116.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.