Buzz Audio QSP 20
4-Channel Mic Preamp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Excellent value class-A multi-channel microphone preamp equipped with Lundahl output transformers.
- 4-channel microphone preamp and DI
- Switchable 48v, -20dB pad, impedance and mute
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 200kHz (mic), 10Hz - 120kHz (line) both @ 20dB gain
- Max. gain: +70dB (mic), +60dB (inst), +29dBu (output)
- Min gain: +22dB (mic), +12dB (line)
- Harmonic distortion: 0.15% @ 100Hz, 0.01% @ 1kHz (mic)
- Noise: -131dB A-weighted (mic), -76dB (inst)
- Impedance: 4k ohms/1k2 ohms (mic), 1MEG ohms (inst)
- 1U rackmountable
The QSP20 acts as a perfect canvas for any combination of microphones and/or instruments. A healthy amount of headroom and low-noise gain ensures that all mic models from ribbons to large diaphraghm condensers will be well catered for, whilst class-A DI circuitry offers an extremely clean signal path for any instrument with a pickup you'd care to record.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Buzz Audio QSP 20" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
From their iD14 to their highest consoles, their preamp rules supreme, put 8-channels in your recording rig with the Audient ASP800
- 8 channel microphone preamp and AD
- 8 x World Class Audient Console Mic Pres
- 2 x Retro Channels with Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation Controls - HMX & IRON
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- Pristine 118-dB Burr-Brown A-D Converters
- Balanced Analogue Line Outputs
- ADAT Output for Expandability
- Word Clock Input
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
Millennia's quad channel version of the acclaimed HV3D offering optimum ambience retrieval.
- Quad-channel variant
- Frequency response: sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- THD: < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Noise: -133 dB EIN
- Phase response: < 2 degrees deviation
- Common mode rejection: > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Gain: 8.5 dB min, 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request) max
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Max output: +32 dBu
- 19" rackmountable
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.