Buzz Audio QSP 20
4-Channel Mic Preamp
Excellent value class-A multi-channel microphone preamp equipped with Lundahl output transformers.
- 4-channel microphone preamp and DI
- Switchable 48v, -20dB pad, impedance and mute
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 200kHz (mic), 10Hz - 120kHz (line) both @ 20dB gain
- Max. gain: +70dB (mic), +60dB (inst), +29dBu (output)
- Min gain: +22dB (mic), +12dB (line)
- Harmonic distortion: 0.15% @ 100Hz, 0.01% @ 1kHz (mic)
- Noise: -131dB A-weighted (mic), -76dB (inst)
- Impedance: 4k ohms/1k2 ohms (mic), 1MEG ohms (inst)
- 1U rackmountable
The QSP20 acts as a perfect canvas for any combination of microphones and/or instruments. A healthy amount of headroom and low-noise gain ensures that all mic models from ribbons to large diaphraghm condensers will be well catered for, whilst class-A DI circuitry offers an extremely clean signal path for any instrument with a pickup you'd care to record.
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.