Roland HS5 Session Mixer
Rehearsal and Recording Mixer
Could this be the perfect tool for getting your band recorded? The Roland HS-5 just might be...
- Rehearsal and recording mixer for ensembles
- Performer-friendly digital mixer with high-quality sound and USB
- Up to five musicians can rehearse or jam while monitoring with headphones
- Independent control of the monitor mix for each performer
- COSM amp modelling plus vocal effects and built-in reverb
- Record stereo mixes to a USB thumb drive
- Connect to a computer via USB for multitrack recording in a DAW
Convenient and simple to use, the Roland HS-5 allows up to five musicians to rehearse, jam, and record while monitoring with headphones. Players have individual hands-on control of their personal mix, plus access to reverb and COSM effects for guitar, bass, and vocals.
Bands can capture stereo recordings directly to a USB thumb drive, or connect the Roland HS-5 to a computer via a USB cable and record each channel to individual tracks in a DAW. Additionally, each musician’s personalised settings can be saved for instant recall, providing quick setup for future rehearsals and recording sessions.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.