Roland HS5 Session Mixer
Rehearsal and Recording Mixer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Could this be the perfect tool for getting your band recorded? The Roland HS-5 just might be...
- Rehearsal and recording mixer for ensembles
- Performer-friendly digital mixer with high-quality sound and USB
- Up to five musicians can rehearse or jam while monitoring with headphones
- Independent control of the monitor mix for each performer
- COSM amp modelling plus vocal effects and built-in reverb
- Record stereo mixes to a USB thumb drive
- Connect to a computer via USB for multitrack recording in a DAW
Convenient and simple to use, the Roland HS-5 allows up to five musicians to rehearse, jam, and record while monitoring with headphones. Players have individual hands-on control of their personal mix, plus access to reverb and COSM effects for guitar, bass, and vocals.
Bands can capture stereo recordings directly to a USB thumb drive, or connect the Roland HS-5 to a computer via a USB cable and record each channel to individual tracks in a DAW. Additionally, each musician’s personalised settings can be saved for instant recall, providing quick setup for future rehearsals and recording sessions.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland HS5 Session Mixer" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 4-track simultaneous recording, 8-track simultaneous playback plus dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
- EZ Recording interactively guides through the recording process
- Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from BOSS’s flagship processors
- Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
- Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
- Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW control surface
- Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software with full audio loops and backing tracks included
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
- Sleek new interface based on touch sensors
- 1GB SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
- Runs on six AA batteries/USB bus power/AC adaptor (included)
Offering serious multi-track recording in a pocket-sized device, the Boss Micro BR80 will give any producer serious recording firepower on the move.
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
- World-class COSM amps and effects onboard
- Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
- SONAR X1 LE software included
£539.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.