The new standard in looping, the affordable and incredibly versatile Boss RC1 looper deserves a space at your feet!
- Compact looper pedal
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
The Boss RC-1 is their simplest and most user friendly Loop Station ever, and it’s a ton of fun!
Since the RC-20 Loop Station was first released in 2001, Boss has led the way by continually releasing new looping products. Though they’ve been used and enjoyed by various looping artists and performers, Boss still pursued an easier and more affordable solution.
The Boss RC-1 is a straightforward looper that is easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub and undo or redo loops using this compact Boss stompbox. And of course, the RC-1 retains the Boss quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.