Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Continuing with their space saving ethos we now have the Boss FS7 Dual Footswitch where the switches are arranged in tandem
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
- *LEDs will not illuminate without AC power
- WxDxH: 62mm x 131mm x 60mm
- Weight: 290g
Space-Saving, Multifunctional Dual Footswitch
FS-7 is a compact dual footswitch for remote control of effect pedals or amp channel switching. Two footswitches are arranged in tandem, which saves space on effects pedal boards. Two selectable modes for latch or momentary allow for control of a wide range of equipment.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss FS7" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Each footswitch can be assigned latch- or momentary-type
- Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection
- Can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension
- Can be used with a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, etc.
- Affordable A/B selector with 1-click operation and silent switching
- 2-way selector for using A/B input with one output, or vice-versa
- Instantly change guitars, effects setups or amplifiers, or switch between an amp and tuner
- Sturdy metal latch-type foot controller
- Great for amp channel switching, bypass and any other switch or 'on/off ' or 'start/stop' tasks
- LED to indicate status
- Please note, this is NOT a sustain pedal - a non-latching type is required for sustain applications
Unlock the true potential of your amplifier effects and presets with ease without disrupting your performance.
- Four button footswitch for Mustang GT100, GT200 and GT40
- Access your amps effects and presets without use of your hands
- Access chromatic tuner with LEDs for visual feedback
- Trigger 60-second looper function
- Solid design for on the road use
- Includes 12 foot cable with 1/4" jacks
- Orange Heavy Duty Footswich.
- LED indication for Lead Channel.
- Channel switching Rockerverb 50 /100, Rocker 30, Thunderverb 200, AD30H/TC/140HTC.
- A second footswitch can be used for Reverbs on the Rockerverb 50 /100.
- Usable with every guitar cable.
- Connecting cable not included.
£49.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.