Tube Tech SSA2B
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Ultra-low noise, low distortion and wide frequency range. Tube Tech know what you want from your summing amplifier.
- Balanced XLR I/O: 10 stereo inputs, 1 stereo output
- 2 first stereo inputs can be used as 4 mono inputs
- Master output gain: -10dB to +10dB
- Maximum input: > +30dBu
- Low noise: < -85 dBu @ all inputs terminated
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 100kHz
- Distortion: <0.05%
- 23-step gold plated output gain control
- Dual VU meters show output level
- 19" rackmountable
The SSA2B features Tube Tech's signature transformer balanced inputs and outputs along with symmetrical circuitry throughout.
Due to the quality of components, the SSA2B is capable of processing extremely high levels, and the entirety of inputs is balanced by two zero field transformers (left and right)
One word of warning to engineers - due to the way the SSA2B is wired, mono inputs left open will narrow the stereo image considerable. To avoid this simply switch mono inputs to stereo, connect to outputs (even if not used) or terminate using shorting plugs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tube Tech SSA2B" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The SSL Sigma summing unit brings controllable SSL sound inside your DAW!
- 16x flexible channels, stereo/mono switchable (32 channels at mixdown)
- 2x stereo mix busses with individual stereo insert points
- 2x monitor outputs (main/alternative)
- Direct outputs on all channels
- Built-in talkback with dim level
- MIDI control works via single Ethernet cable
- Compatible with all major DAW applications
- 19" rackmountable (2U)
Put that incredible, classic sound in your studio with the Neve 5059 analogue summing mixer with silk circuit
- 16×2+2 summing mixer
- 16 mono channels with level, pan and insert point
- Custom transformers for isolation and dial-in-able saturation
- Dual stereo outputs for splitting into stems for further processing
- Two styles of Silk control for saturation
8 channel summing mixer which doubles as an 8-slot 10-series rack!
- 8x 10-series module slots
- Class A bussing amps from the BAE 1272
- Switchable 115/230v AC supply
- Modules sold separately
- Dimensions WxLxD: 19 x 8.7 x 16"
- Weight: 9.07kg unloaded
High quality rackmount summing mixer capable of 'nicerizing' 16 simultaneous channels.
- Class A, discrete design
- Balanced transformerless I/O stages
- Pan control and +8dB boost per channel
- 16x XLR inputs, 2x XLR outs, 1/4" TRS unbalanced aux outputs
- 2x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus), 1/4″ TRS unbalanced inserts
- Master mix bus output level control
- Headphone monitoring output switchable to each channel
- Maximum output Level of +26dB
- 2U rackmountable
32-channels of analogue summing with the power to add some transformer colour? It can only be the Burl B32 Vancouver Mix Bus!
- 32-channel summing mixer
- Discrete, class-A signal path
- 8 mono inputs, 12 stereo-pair inputs
- Audiophile 0.1% stepped attenuators
- Switchable BX5 output transformer
- Summing amp +6 dB gain boost
- 2 pairs of stereo outputs
An all-valve fourteen channel passive summing mixer with an awesome set of features!
- 14 channel, passive summing console
- Frequency response (±1dB): 16Hz to 40kHz at Att. 1
- Impedance: 10kΩ in, 600Ω out, 5kΩ monitor
- Gain (ch. 1-8): 0 at Attitude 1, +11dB at max attitude
- Maximum output: +25dBU
- Distortion: 0.015% +8dBm output @ Att.1
- Signal to noise: at least 100dB below MOL at Att.1
- Max lift: +10dB @ 50Hz bass, +12db @ 12kHz top
- Phase shift (10kHz): (at Att.1), 7% (26°)
- Crosstalk: 59dB @ 1kHz, 44dB @ 10kHz. (Att. 1&2)
- 19" rackmountable
£3329.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.