Moog Delay Minifooger
Analog Delay Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Moog Minifooger Analog Delay gives you that warm, analog delay sound in a compact and more affordable package.
- 35mS-700mS of analog delay time
- over 22dB of drive
- infinite feedback trails
- expression pedal control of delay Time or Feedback
The MF Delay is a 100% analog delay providing 35mS-700mS of rich, blooming analog repeats. At shorter settings, the MF Delay is fast and articulate. This is perfect for creating classic slap-back sounds with expressive swells, and even plate-verbs. At medium and long settings, the repeats become darker, naturally trailing into a beautiful warmth and character not found in any other delay pedal. Connect an expression pedal and dynamically control feedback swells, or switch to delay time to create chorus/flange and tape delay effects. The MF Delay was designed with over 300 carefully selected components including 4 Bucket Brigade Delay chips, a discrete JFET input stage, and a vintage compander circuit for superior tone and feel.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Moog Delay Minifooger" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM® technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
Bag yourself six unique and carefully crafted reverbs all in one unit!
- 6x reverb sounds
- Decay and mix controls
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- Thirty types of delay effects, ranging from vintage to standards to originals
- Precision modeling of vintage delay effects such as analog BBD devices and tape echo
- Numerous original types such as Dual Delay and Distortion Delay offer new expressive power
- Stereo Looping can capture up to 28 seconds; multiple variations and types
- Combine Loop and Delay effects simultaneously for exciting performances
- Thirty diverse rewritable preset programs, ready for immediate use
- Delay time is adjustable in 1 ms steps, to a maximum of four seconds
- Easy access to multiple parameters allows the creation of complex effects
- All parameters can be controlled using an expression pedal [optional]
- Sync Mode allows poly-rhythmic effects to be created quickly and easily
- Seamless Program Change feature ensures smooth transitions
- Advanced Bypass function with decay avoids abrupt effect cut-offs
- High-quality 24-bit/48 kHz audio sampling rivals professional equipment
- Diecast metal body stands up to hard use on stage
- Stereo Inputs; Stereo Outputs (all 1/4")
Put the classic sounds of the legendary Roland Space Echo at your feet with the Boss RE20 Twin Space Echo pedal
- Stunningly modelled recreation of the Roland RE201 Space Echo unit
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Set the delay time simply by tapping your foot on the pedal- no more guessing where to set that knob!
- More delay time than the original Space Echo for soundscapey goodness!
Possibly the finest DSP modelling of a bucket brigade delay ever created, the Strymon Brigadier delay pedal is your digital analogue delay
- Bucket brigade modelling delay pedal
- Hand-crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analogue bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated Modulation control
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Press and hold Tap for Infinite Repeats
- "Brigadier is capable of recreating every nuance of an analogue delay with none of the drawbacks" Guitarist magazine
Get those classic delay effects, 16 of them in fact in the one, rugged, road tested steel housing of the Line6 DL4 Delay Modeller Pedal!
- 16 vintage delay and echo effects including Tube Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, and more
- Provides for 3 programmable presets
- Tap tempo control
- 14 seconds of sample-loop memory
- True bypass switching
- Expression pedal input
- Stereo inputs and outputs
£180.98 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.