Boss SD1W Waza
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
When you take the classic overdrive sounds of the SD1 and take them to the next level, you get the incredible tones of the Boss SD1W!
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the legendary SD-1 Super Overdrive
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
Passionately designed by the master engineers at BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft SD-1W Super Overdrive delivers a premium stomp experience that fans of customised pedal tone will love. Crafted with an ear for highly refined sound, the SD-1W hot rods the famous BOSS overdrive with all-discrete analogue circuitry. Standard mode captures the classic SD-1 sound while Custom mode offers new tonal range and gain.
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analogue circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, we are pleased to introduce the new Waza Craft series. In Japan, “Waza” is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analogue components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss SD1W Waza" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
"La fuzz c’est la vie", according to the Anasounds website, and when it comes to the Anasounds Bitoun fuzz, we're inclined to agree.
- Two fuzz circuits feeding one another in one pedal
- Improved version of the Super Fuzz circuit from the sixties. Now you'll be heard in the mix!
- Features internal trim pots to customise the sound. It's your pedal after all!
- Subtle octave effect to the fuzz
- Looks like a big biscuit. What's not to like?
Every guitarist's pedal board should have one of these. The Ibanez TS9 is a classic in every sense.
- That classic Tube Screamer tone
- Reissue of the classic "9 Series" unit
- Simple controls: Gain, tone and level
- Power: 9V battery or external 9v power supply
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the Anasounds Savage mkII is full of the famous warm overdrive tone
- Overdrive pedal
- Based on the classic Klon Centaur
- External controls: Gain, tone and output
- Internal controls: Voicing, OD_Bass (add more bass to overdrive stage), EQ, clipping (for vintage or modern sound)
The next generation of overdrive pedal gives you sounds you just can't get with analogue; put MDP on your board with the Boss OD-1X
- Special edition BOSS overdrive pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue overdrive pedals
- Powerful real-time processing delivers rich, wide-range sounds with natural compression
- Bold, high-definition tone that’s also smooth and refined
- Preserves the unique tonal characteristics of different guitars and pickup types
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
A next generation stompbox, the Boss DS-1X distortion pedal is uses Boss' Multi-Dimensional Processing for incredible distortion tones!
- Special edition BOSS distortion pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and tonal response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue distortion pedals
- Powerful real-time processing adapts to your playing to provide ideal distortion tones in every register
- Enjoy perfect sounds over the entire fretboard, from tight, crisp tones on the low strings to fat, singing tones on the highest notes
- High-clarity distortion sound that’s never muddy or boomy, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and picking dynamics
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- The classic fuzz box used by Jimi Hendrix and other legendary rockers of the 60's and 70's
- Built to the exact specifications of the Original Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face
- Two external control knobs, input/output jacks and on/off switch
£135.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.