Focusrite RedNet 3
32 Channel Digital Audio Interface for RedNet
A new era in audio interfaces, The Focusrite RedNet 3 lets you interface your digital equipment with your RedNet ethernet audio system
- 32 I/O digital interface for RedNet professional audio networking system
- 8 ADAT I/O ports support S-MUX2 and S-MUX4 standard
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA
- AES/EBU I/O on DB25
- Word clock I/O on BNC
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 192 kHz
- Clock sources: Local or from network master device
- Local clock sources: Internal, Word Clock input, AES input 1, ADAT input 1, S/PDIF input
- External word clock range: Sample rate ±7.5%
The Focusrite RedNet 3 interfaces your existing digital audio systems and components to the RedNet network, with up to 32 inputs and outputs and full software remote control.
The Focusrite RedNet 3 includes support for AES/EBU, S/PDIF and ADAT (16 ADAT optical ports support 32 digital channels in and out – even at 96kHz, with S-MUX2) digital audio formats and allows the RedNet system to be synchronised to incoming signal clock or a word clock source.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.