Focusrite RedNet 2
16-Channel AD/DA For RedNet
A new era in audio interfaces, The Focusrite RedNet 2 gives you 16 channels of premium line-level ADDA for your ethernet audio system
- Ethernet audio interface
- 16 analogue line level inputs and outputs
- Analogue I/O on AES59 DB25 connectors (Tascam pinout standard)
- 0 dBFS reference levels: +18 or +24 dBu (switchable)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±0.05 dB
- THD+N: < 0.001% unweighted; -1 dBFS input, 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dynamic range: 119 dB ‘A’-weighted (-60 dBFS method)
- Converter dynamic range: 120 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 119 dB ‘A’-weighted; 20 Hz – 20 kHz
The Focusrite RedNet 2 connects to your network with a single Ethernet cable. It’s remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility.
The Focusrite RedNet 2 offers sixteen channels of line-level analogue in and out, with their precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, and 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz.
The rear panel includes standard DB25 (AES59/Tascam standard) connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.