Akai APC40 MK2
Ableton Live Controller
The evolution of the go-to Ableton Live controller, the Akai APC40 mk2 gives you the features you need for the studio or live performance!
- Seamlessly integrates with Ableton Live
- 5x8 RGB clip-launch matrix with comprehensive clip & scene control
- Illuminated RGB pads transmit clip status, clip type, and more
- 8 channel faders with reinforced travel lanes for precision adjustments
- Master fader provides total, global control over your performance
- 8 endless rotary device controls for adjusting virtual instruments or FX
- USB-powered and class compliant—no power adapter required
- SONiVOX Twist spectral morphing synthesiser included
- Hybrid 3 high-definition synth by AIR Music Tech included
- A/B crossfader can be assigned on the fly for dynamic mixing
Unlock the true potential of Ableton Live with the Akai APC40 mkII!
Combining deep control over Live with an enormous library of hand-selected sound content & virtual instruments, the Akai APC40 mkII puts endless creative capability at your fingertips.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.