Analogue Solutions Voice Box
18HP Eurorack Speaker Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Pretend your Eurorack synth is an EDP Wasp by listening through the Analogue Solutions Voice Box speaker!
- Speaker module for Eurorack modular synths
- Audio in connection and volume control
- Width: 18HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Voltage: -/+12V
- Power Consumption: 100mA
- Doepfer style power cable included
Finally a radical way to get sound out of your modular! The Medic Modules Voice Box is a eurorack speaker module that installs into your modular system just like any other module.
Essentially Voice Box is a fun, easily accessible speaker to give your modular an EDP WASP / ARP 2600 sound right out of the cabinet! Forget having to power on the entire studio when you want to make some noise.
Voice Box provides instant, plug-in access your modular patches. Simply plug in and results are heard.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Analogue Solutions Voice Box" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Make Noise Brains is an expansion module which allows their Pressure Points module to behave like a 'normal' step sequencer
- Voltage Control over Direction, RUN/ Stop and ReSeT
- Pressure Points provides data input to BRAINS in the form of touch selectable ReSeT and Hold stages and patchable ReSeT Pulses per stage
- Pressure Points provides the tuned voltages per stage
- The Touch-GATE OUT produces a Gate HIGH signal whenever a Pressure Points is touched
- Maximum number of Pressure Points that may be connected to a BRAINS is two
- Ships with all cables needed for expansion of one or two Pressure Points
- Pairs only with Make Noise Pressure Points modules
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 36mm
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
The XAOC Samara Waveform Processor is designed to be exactly the tool you need to create unique patches!
- Multi-purpose eurorack tool
- Four attenuation channels
- Two offset channels
- Four inverters
- One four-channel mixer
- Two double-channel mixers
- Mixing of up to eight signals when using inverted inputs
- Minimum/maximum selection circuit
- Basic waveshaping
- Current draw: +25mA/-20mA
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
The Studio Electronics Modstar Outs Module is a dual independent output module. Getting sound out of your modular couldn't be easier
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 39mm
- Requires 30mA of power
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
£142.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.