Universal Acoustics Mercury-2 in Charcoal/Burgundy
Acoustic Room Treatment Kit
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Improve your room sound and make better mixing decisions with the Universal Acoustics Mercury 2 room treatment kit.
- Acoustic treatment room kit in Charcoal/Burgundy
- Improve the quality of audio in your room
- Make better mixing decisions
- 40 x Mercury Wedges 50mm-300x300
- 4 x Mercury 300 Bass Traps
- 2 x Space Mist 500ml
- 1 x Install Guide
- Panels are fire retardant
The Universal Acoustics Mercury-2 is a specially-configured acoustic treatment kit. It is designed to provide realistic and affordable acoustic absorption and reverberation control within most types of rooms and spaces.
Perfect for many environments such as project studios, voiceover and recording booths, home cinema rooms and language labs, the Universal Acoustics Mercury-2 room treatment kit is sure to improve your listening or recording environment.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Universal Acoustics Mercury-2 in Charcoal/Burgundy" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A great value option for treating your studio, with this 2 pack of bass traps, better mixes are within reach!
- Corner bass trap
- Designed to reduce sound reflections and unwanted reverberations, making for better recordings and tighter mixes
- 30 x 30 x 60 cm
- Ideal for recording studios, home-cinema and vocal booths, etc. Helps improve the overall sound
- Perfect for permanent or temporary installations, using either Hook and Loop or Spray Adhesive
- Manufactured in the UK from Open Cell Fire Retardant Foam
- Pack of 2
- Grey colour
The CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield is the next best thing to turning your home studio into a fully isolated vocal booth.
- Large stand-mounted acoustic shield
- Accommodates even large condenser microphones
- 180 degrees of isolation
The CAD AS22 acoustic shield is a much needed accessory for all home recording pro's, reduce unwanted noise and clean up your audio.
- High quality 16 gauge perforated stainless steel shield
- Reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental interference.
- Foldable design allows for portability and positioning flexibility
Uncouple your monitors and experience what they can really do with the scalable solution that is the Iso Acoustics ISO Puck
- Monitor isolation tool
- Scalable solution - each puck is optimised for 20 lbs, so just add as you need!
- Compact design that integrates easily into your current monitoring setup
- Not just for studio monitors - try under your guitar amp as well!
Your monitors only sound as good as your room does, the Vicoustic Cinema Round Premium panel in beige will get your room sounding at its best.
- Absorption panel for mid-range frequencies
- Colour: beige
- Panel dimensions: 60 x 60 x 7.5 cm
The Universal Acoustics VIbro-Pads Lite includes 4 isolation pads that can withstand heavy monitors and offer super effective sound isolation.
- 4 X 100mm pads with adjustable
- Angled wedge adjuster
£390.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.