8x2x8 Mixer / Mic Pre
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The JDK Audio 8MX2 is a rack mount preamp and mixer which offers loads of flexibilty and control in a very compact space
- 8/2/8 mixer
- Eight line level multi-track returns
- Eight-into-two mix bus with pan
- 10-segment Input/Mix LED meter
- 10-segment Gain reduction meter
- Headphone and speaker monitor Out
- Eight channels in 1u rack space
- Link multiple units
The extremely versatile 8MX2 rack mount preamp/mixer provides a huge amount of flexibility while fitting into just one rack space. This unit is perfect for all critical digital and analog projects, including at-home and remote recording as well as live broadcast feeds. Boasting +24 db of headroom, the 8MX2's microphone preamplifiers can be driven hard without clipping. This mixer allows engineers to feed the mixbus while simultaneously feeding the direct outputs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "JDK 8MX2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The SSL X-Desk gives you the known and loved SuperAnalogue technology of SSL's AWS consoles in a concise, rackmountable summing mixer.
- 8x dual mono line channels (16x channel mixdown)
- 8x insert send/returns on channels
- Stereo CUE plus 2x mono aux sends
- 2x stereo returns with level/pan/bus assignment
- Dim/cut per channel plus built-in talkback function
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing/Inserts
- 'iJack' aux input for portable playback devices
- DSub I/O connection for expansions
- Can be linked with additional XDesk/XRack configurations in cascade
- 19" rackmountable (ears included)
Give yourself 32 channels of classic analogue mixing by adding the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer Expander to it's big brother
- Expand your Chandler TG Mini Mixer with an additional 16 channels
- The Chandler TG Expander is basically a Mini Rack Mixer without the control room
- Volume and pan per channel
- Pan switch disconnects pan pot for true centre position
The Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX is a great choice of mixer for when you need something to get the job done on a budget
- 4 high-gain mic/line.
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/lowshelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4 balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Integrated USB Port to transfer audio directly between the MultiMix USB mixer and your computer
- 16-bit stereo simultaneous inputs and outputs over USB
- No drivers required
- Plug and play operation under Windows and Mac OS.
Ideal for a variety of situations the Alesis Multimix 4 USB FX is a four channel mixer with a USB audio interface with onboard EQ & effects
- 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4" inputs and stereo (2) 1/4" outputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
- (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- (4) 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
- Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
- 15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
The flexibility of digital combined gracefully with the loving warmth of true analogue: welcome to Neve's Genesys range of consoles.
- 48 channel base console configuration
- 24 channels of Neve mic/line amplifiers
- 24 channel DAW monitoring
- 8 auxes (4 mono and 2 stereo)
- 8 groups, 2 main outs, 4 effects returns
- 5.1 monitoring, 2 cue mixes
- Talkback functionality
- Internally based power supply
- Compatible with all DAWs (including Pro Tools)
The Toft ATB32 is a triumphant return for Trident's Series 80 EQ in an all-new premium 32 channel-strip console
- 32 premium channel-strip module
- 8 mix-busses with outputs
- Inline monitoring and direct outs on all 32 channels
- Additional 8 monitor returns in group section
- Vintage Series 80 EQ for every input channel
- 6 aux-sends every input channel strip and 8 fully-dedicated stereo aux-returns
- Optional meterbridge (sold separately)
£3219.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.