Chandler Mini TG
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With 22 custom-wound transformers in the box, the Chandler Mini rack mixer gives you the analogue saturation and punch you need!
- Analogue rack-mount line mixer
- 16-transformer balanced channel inputs
- Level and pan control per channel
- Control room section with Mute, Dim and Mono functions
- Talkback facility
- Requires Chandler PSU-2 power supply
The Chandler Mini Mixer is the culmination of Chandler’s experience working with many types of vintage discrete circuits. The Mini Rack Mixer traces its lineage back to several types of these amplifiers developed in the 60s and 70s that have been Chandlerized for modern usage.
Each Channel of the Chandler Mini 16×2 mixer is transformer balanced and driven by the new Chandler line amp, which borrows from Chandler’s other products but has been redesigned for use in this mixer. The Chandler Mini Mixer is jam-packed with 20 discrete amplifiers and 22 custom wound transformers, giving it a classic sound with all the punch and tone you need for today’s digital environment.
In addition to the mixer section, the unit has a full featured Control Room section including Talkback, Speaker switching, Mute, Mono, Dim, External input (also used as an insert point), and separate Control Room and Stereo Buss outs. Mixers are easily expandable to 32 channels or more.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Chandler Mini TG" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The perfect solution for the modern DAW, the Great River MixMaster 20 is analogue that integrates perfectly with the digital world
- Rack-mountable analogue mixer
- Perfect centrepiece for your DAW
- 4 transformer-coupled microphone preamps
- Transformer-coupled preamps also feature line and instrument inputs
- 16 transformerless line-input channels
- USB connection allows the MixMaster 20 to be remotely controlled by your DAW
- Master insert point for compressor/eq etc
- Penny & Giles stereo fader
- Transformer-coupled output
It says 'Neve' on it, do you need more? If you do, then how about summing, DAW transport, monitor control and the famous silk control...?
- The perfect addition to your DAW-based studio!
- Summing mixer with 24 inputs
- 4 stereo pairs on faders (can be switched to mono)
- DAW transport and scrub controls
- Monitor control section
- Famous Neve 'silk' onboard: Silk Red and Silk Blue
- Insert point on master buss
Give yourself 32 channels of classic analogue mixing by adding the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer Expander to it's big brother
- Expand your Chandler TG Mini Mixer with an additional 16 channels
- The Chandler TG Expander is basically a Mini Rack Mixer without the control room
- Volume and pan per channel
- Pan switch disconnects pan pot for true centre position
All the traits of a large-scale analogue recording console scaled into one cost-effective compact unit.
- 40x faders
- 48x inputs at mix
- 16x Class-A mic pres
- 16x channels of 4-band EQ
- 16x record buses
- 6x auxes
- 2x cue sends
- Stereo bus compressor
- Comprehensive monitor section
- In-line architecture - twin inputs on each channel
The JDK Audio 8MX2 is a rack mount preamp and mixer which offers loads of flexibilty and control in a very compact space
- 8/2/8 mixer
- Eight line level multi-track returns
- Eight-into-two mix bus with pan
- 10-segment Input/Mix LED meter
- 10-segment Gain reduction meter
- Headphone and speaker monitor Out
- Eight channels in 1u rack space
- Link multiple units
The SSL X-Desk gives you the known and loved SuperAnalogue technology of SSL's AWS consoles in a concise, rackmountable summing mixer.
- 8x dual mono line channels (16x channel mixdown)
- 8x insert send/returns on channels
- Stereo CUE plus 2x mono aux sends
- 2x stereo returns with level/pan/bus assignment
- Dim/cut per channel plus built-in talkback function
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing/Inserts
- 'iJack' aux input for portable playback devices
- DSub I/O connection for expansions
- Can be linked with additional XDesk/XRack configurations in cascade
- 19" rackmountable (ears included)
£7299.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.