Great River MixMaster 20
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The perfect solution for the modern DAW, the Great River MixMaster 20 is analogue that integrates perfectly with the digital world
- Rack-mountable analogue mixer
- Perfect centrepiece for your DAW
- 4 transformer-coupled microphone preamps
- Transformer-coupled preamps also feature line and instrument inputs
- 16 transformerless line-input channels
- USB connection allows the MixMaster 20 to be remotely controlled by your DAW
- Master insert point for compressor/eq etc
- Penny & Giles stereo fader
- Transformer-coupled output
The Great River MixMaster 20 is a comprehensive analogue centrepiece for your DAW-based recording system. Tracking, editing, and mixing are all facilitated with this unit.
The MixMaster 20 includes four transformer coupled high gain low noise microphone preamplifiers that work with any type of microphone, ribbon, dynamic or condenser. Polarity and phantom power switching is provided on the front panel.
Line and instrument duties are handled by transformer coupled input bridging amplifiers with wide gain ranges, suitable for anything from keyboards to tape machines. Each of the four input channels has a balanced insert point as well as four auxiliary output mix sends.
The mixing is done passively, with the summing gain provided by transformer coupled mixing amplifiers. The balanced output of this stage is available as a patch point for the insertion of compressors, equalizers or other signal processing equipment. The return is also transformer balanced and feeds the Penny & Giles stereo fader and output line amplifier, also transformer coupled. Control room monitoring functions are also provided.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Great River MixMaster 20" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With 22 custom-wound transformers in the box, the Chandler Mini rack mixer gives you the analogue saturation and punch you need!
- Analogue rack-mount line mixer
- 16-transformer balanced channel inputs
- Level and pan control per channel
- Control room section with Mute, Dim and Mono functions
- Talkback facility
- Requires Chandler PSU-2 power supply
It says 'Neve' on it, do you need more? If you do, then how about summing, DAW transport, monitor control and the famous silk control...?
- The perfect addition to your DAW-based studio!
- Summing mixer with 24 inputs
- 4 stereo pairs on faders (can be switched to mono)
- DAW transport and scrub controls
- Monitor control section
- Famous Neve 'silk' onboard: Silk Red and Silk Blue
- Insert point on master buss
Give yourself 32 channels of classic analogue mixing by adding the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer Expander to it's big brother
- Expand your Chandler TG Mini Mixer with an additional 16 channels
- The Chandler TG Expander is basically a Mini Rack Mixer without the control room
- Volume and pan per channel
- Pan switch disconnects pan pot for true centre position
All the traits of a large-scale analogue recording console scaled into one cost-effective compact unit.
- 40x faders
- 48x inputs at mix
- 16x Class-A mic pres
- 16x channels of 4-band EQ
- 16x record buses
- 6x auxes
- 2x cue sends
- Stereo bus compressor
- Comprehensive monitor section
- In-line architecture - twin inputs on each channel
The JDK Audio 8MX2 is a rack mount preamp and mixer which offers loads of flexibilty and control in a very compact space
- 8/2/8 mixer
- Eight line level multi-track returns
- Eight-into-two mix bus with pan
- 10-segment Input/Mix LED meter
- 10-segment Gain reduction meter
- Headphone and speaker monitor Out
- Eight channels in 1u rack space
- Link multiple units
The SSL X-Desk gives you the known and loved SuperAnalogue technology of SSL's AWS consoles in a concise, rackmountable summing mixer.
- 8x dual mono line channels (16x channel mixdown)
- 8x insert send/returns on channels
- Stereo CUE plus 2x mono aux sends
- 2x stereo returns with level/pan/bus assignment
- Dim/cut per channel plus built-in talkback function
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing/Inserts
- 'iJack' aux input for portable playback devices
- DSub I/O connection for expansions
- Can be linked with additional XDesk/XRack configurations in cascade
- 19" rackmountable (ears included)
£7269.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.