Cloud Cloudlifter CL1
Designed for all passive microphones including ribbons, the CL-1 safely uses phantom power to provide up to +25db of transparent gain.
- Gives passive mics up to +25dB additional active output
- Features Cloud's ultra-transparent phantom powered Discrete D/C JFET circuitry
- Recommended for use with all passive microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Provides 2 ultra-clean gain stages using 4 hand-matched JFETs
- Impedance loading @3Kohms for optimal performance
- Ideal for studio, stage and broadcasting
Cloudlifters dramatically improve the performance of passive mic signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over longer XLR cable runs, making them ideal for broadcast, live, and studio applications.
The unique Cloudlifter design keeps the direct audio path free-and-clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors, whilst the internal direct-coupled, discrete JFET circuitry delivers world class, ultra-clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.