Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A new member of the hugely successful line of Boss multi-effects, the Boss ME-80 adds the latest MDP effects to your tones!
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
Mobile, battery powered, and filled with a diverse selection of flagship-quality amps and effects, the Boss ME-80 is the ideal compact tone processor for performing guitarists.
A friendly knob-based interface makes it simple to dial in great sounds in seconds, while easily selectable operation modes offer the flexibility of individual stompbox-style on/off or instant recall of complex multi-effects setups.
Unique new footswitches deliver twice the control of previous designs for efficient and intuitive effects switching, patch selection, and real-time sound shaping while playing on stage. The free Boss Tone Studio software unlocks even more tonal possibilities, providing a cool graphical interface for tweaking and organising sounds on your computer, plus a web connection to Boss Tone Central for direct access to free gig-ready patches created by top pro guitarists and much more.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss ME80" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Whether on stage or studio the Line6 Firehawk FX will give you superb amp & effects modelling to get you the guitar sound you want and need!
- Modelling multi-effects pedal
- Firehawk FX gives you nearly unlimited flexibility to create your own sound or reproduce the tones of any recording by letting you draw from over 200 amps and effects—including 50 pristine HD models
- When it comes to performing live, you need a simple and reliable setup that will help you stay focused on your music. Firehawk FX takes this a step further, leveraging five footswitches colored LED rings and a bright LCD display for enhanced visibility and fast, easy switching of tones and effects during a performance
- Firehawk FX is more than just a multi-effects system—it’s a powerful guitar recording interface for the studio
- Inputs: ¼” 1M-Ohm guitar input, VDI (Variax), Expression Pedal
- Outputs: Balanced XLR Main Outs, ¼” Outputs, ¼” Amp Out, ¼” TRS Headphone Output
- Effects loop
All the guitar effects and amp modelling you need on your desktop, and it's an audio interface, the Boss GT-001 does it all!
- Guitar multieffects and audio interface
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit
- Includes BOSS’ latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
The perfect all-in-one solution for singer-songwriters, the Boss VE-8 lets you take your studio vocal and guitar sound to the stage
- Guitar and vocal effect pedal
- Select and fine-tune effects quickly and easily
- Vocal processing effects include four types of ambience effects plus Enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, and more
- Create natural vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settings
- Also includes a vocal doubling effect, plus more dramatic processing like hard-tuned electronic voices, distortion, and a radio voice effect
- Dedicated guitar channel includes Acoustic Resonance, reverb, chorus, tuner, and various effects, plus phase invert and notch filter for feedback control
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time and the ability to loop guitar and vocals independently
- Store up to 50 presets in the onboard memory
- Comprehensive output connectivity lets you get hooked up to the PA easily, also includes a USB connection for computer-based recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or included AC adapter
- Performance-based bass processor for the player who wants an easy-to-use interface with BOSS tone and quality
- New super-tough metal chassis with 3 footswitches, 5 realtime control knobs, and expression pedal
- EZ Edit for quick sound creation
- Unique effects such as Synth, Octave, Defretter, and more
- BASS ENHANCE function for instant presence boost
- 30 user memory locations in addition to realtime operation
- Battery or AC powered
Flagship amps and effects in a portable, easy-to-use package with the exceptional Boss GT1 guitar effects processor!
- Flagship-class Boss sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download ready-to-play pro patches for free at Boss Tone Central
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Run up to 3 effects simultaneously (with 3 more on deck)
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes. (It's like having 24 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time!)
- Universal tap tempo syncs all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, Reverse)
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
£259.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.