Rode Reporter Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Rode Reporter microphone is designed from the ground up for interviews, news gathering and reporting.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RØDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode Reporter Microphone" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording drums, percussion and instruments.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
The Audix F9 is an all purpose condenser mic for both studio and stage. It can be used for both close, overhead or distance miking.
- Excellent multipurpose instrument mic Interchangeable threaded capsule
- Ideal for medium field (8" - 12") or far field (12" - 24")
- Cast zinc alloy housing
- Mic stand adapter
- Carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
Affordable, yet packing features of a microphone twice the price! The CAD GXL3000 is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Switchable polar patterns between Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.