Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Rode's NTG4+ shotgun microphone continues Rode's trademark ability to pack excellent audio quality into a budget microphone.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging, meaning the mic can be charged via a computer, power-brick or even your car!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode NTG4+" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Neumann TLM 102 in a black finish. The TLM 102 is a professional microphone which delivers beautiful vocal sound and shines just as much on instruments.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
- Transformerless circuitry
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
- Type: Tube-type Condenser
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB. Sensitivity: -35dB
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables. Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Spirit and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
When you bundle a great multi-pattern mic with a shockmount, pop-filter,dust cover and cable, you get the incredible Rode NT2-A studio pack!
- Studio condenser microphone and accessory bundle
- 1" diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, omni and figure 8 patterns
- Pad and high-pass filter switches
- Dust cover
- 10-year warranty
Perfect tolerance, the best possible stereo image. Look no further than the sE Electronics sE5 Stereo Pair.
- Hand-crafted true condenser capsule
- Factory matched pair for perfect tolerance
- Includes precision stereo mounting bar
- Includes custom design shock mount
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Comes in secure, road ready flight case
£472.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.