12-Channel Digital Mixer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Using a tablet to turn down the drummer? The future is now. The Soundcraft Ui12 Digital Mixer makes digital mixing more connected, easier to transport and cheaper than ever!
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Can be controlled via ethernet or integrated Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 simultaneous control devices (tablet, pc, smartphones)
- 4x XLR/jack Combi inputs
- 4x XLR inputs
- Stereo RCA line input and media player via USB
- 2x balanced XLR Aux outputs
- 2x 1/4" headphone outs
- Main stereo output via XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Wealth of powerful EQ and DSP processing
Soundcraft have crammed as much ultra-futuristic mixing technology as they possibly could into an amazingly cheap digital mixer! DSP, remote control over Wi-Fi, even the ability to give each band member individual wireless control over their mix!
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Both models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
Both mixers offer 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui12 also features four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with two balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Soundcraft Ui12" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Roland AIRA MX-1 Mix Performer is a unique creative instrument, FX unit, sync device and controller masquerading as a mixer.
- 18 channel performance mixer with step-sequenced FX, transport, and tempo control
- Send 18 outputs from your computer to the MX1 for real-time control and performance
- Three kinds of step-sequenced Beat FX (Filter, Side Chain, Slicer) with TR-style buttons
- Six kinds of Master FX (48 variations) with large performance control knob
- Beat FX and Master FX can be applied to any or all inputs; Beat FX are per channel
- Combi mode rhythmically alternates the Master FX using the step-sequencer
- Four AIRA Link USB ports support audio, MIDI, sync, and bus power (on Port 3) for AIRA gear
- Mix mode provides six analogue, one digital (stereo), four AIRA (stereo) , and two PC channels through mixer and FX
- External mode provides 18 channels from DAW through mixer and FX (all inputs direct to DAW)
- Control Surface mode for full DAW control via MIDI
If you want to fully take control of the live mix, put the Roland M-5000 at the centre of your system
- Professional digital console
- Up to 300 inputs and 296 outputs (and more at 48kHz)
- Set three inputs per channel with full backup support
- Mono/stereo-settable input/output channels
- Dynamics and EQ sections that permit reordering
- Dynamics, Equalizer, and signal delay for both inputs and outputs
- Channel Link function that allows up to 12 Group settings
- Main Out supports 5.1 surround, LCR, and LR. Built-in surround panning and stereo downmix
- Monitor output supporting 5.1-channel surround
- 8 stereo multi-effects
£238.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.