Casio PX 360 B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
An expressive digital piano, and a whole lot more besides, the Casio Privia PX-360 is an excellent choice for schools and advancing students.
- Digital piano with impressive concert grand sound
- Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard
- Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
- 128 Maximum Polyphony
- Built-in Digital Effects
- MIDI In/Out: Yes
- Line In/Out: 1/4" jack in and out, and 1/8" stereo mini in.
- Keys: 88
- 5" Colour Touch Screen
At the center of the PX-360 is the colour touch interface. It is a bright, clear 5.3" display that has a full colour palette and responds immediately to your touch. With this intuitive panel, you can explore the PX-360 with ease, with all the right information at your fingertips. The elegant, simple interface uses universally recognisable icons that help you take full advantage of the PX-360's diverse sounds and features.
The PX-360 features Casio's famous Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard, accurately recreating the touch and response of a concert grand piano with 127 times the resolution of traditional keyboards. Even the most demanding pianists will be impressed by its authentic touch. As on a real concert grand piano, the keys feel heavier in the lower register, and lighter up top. The realistic ebony and ivory textures give your hands a positive grip, and complete the piano experience.
Matching the high quality of the keys is an immersive and authentic 9-foot concert grand piano sound powered by Casio's powerful AiR (Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator) Sound Source. It uses Linear Morphing technology to create smooth, dynamic transitions from the softest to loudest sounds, as well as Damper Resonance to accurately recreate the experience of the strings resonating against the piano's soundboard when the damper pedal is pressed. String Resonance accurately models the harmonic relationships between the vibrating strings, allowing the notes to interact with one another. Hammer Response allows control over the time between pressing the key and hearing the strings, and Key Off Simulation allows control of a note's decay by how quickly the key is released. Connect the optional SP-33 pedal system to utilise soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals.
The PX-360 includes 550 tones, covering a huge variety of musical instruments. You'll find expressive guitars, basses, strings, drums, and much more, polished with a powerful effect system. Accompany your playing with over 200 rhythms, which provide multiple instruments that follow your playing, covering a wide spectrum of musical styles. In addition to exploring the built-in tones and rhythms, you can use the built-in Rhythm Editor to assemble 10 customised user rhythms using various basslines, drum grooves, and other accompaniment parts. You can also create 50 of your own Music Presets, which encompass a rhythm, tones, effects, and chord progressions.
The PX-360 is always ready to take the stage. It is highly transportable, weighing in at a mere 26 pounds. It fits neatly on nearly any keyboard stand for live performance. Its 1/4" outputs can connect to any amplification source, and thoughtful additions such as MIDI I/O and 1/4" inputs give you incredible convenience for multi-keyboard rigs.
Place the PX-360 atop the optional CS-67P stand, and it becomes a beautiful addition to any home. Adding the optional SP-33 3-pedal unit will provide realistic soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals, fixed in place for an accurate piano experience. The built-in speaker system easily fills your home with beautiful sound. You can even connect your favourite music player to its audio input, creating the ultimate music dock!
When inspiration strikes, it's critical to be able to record quickly. The PX-360 lets you do just that, recording audio directly to a USB stick. Should you want to create a complete musical production, you can also use the built-in 16-track MIDI recorder. You'll see familiar recording controls on the Colour Touch Interface, making the recording process smooth and simple.
The PX-360 has incredible music education potential, with features designed for lessons and music labs. Duet mode splits the keyboard into two equal ranges, allowing a teacher and student (or two students) to play side by side on a single instrument. Classroom mode adds the ability to send each side to an individual audio output, making it compatible with the most popular third party piano lab systems. Two front panel-mounted headphone jacks also make the PX-360 perfect for quiet practice or lessons.
The PX-360's class-compliant USB port connects to a PC, Mac, or iOS device with no driver installation. Easily control your favourite music software, without any extra set-up.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Casio PX 360 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With its great sounds, stylish looks and portability the Korg SP-280WH in white will look great either in your living room or on stage!
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- Stylish design
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Lightweight design makes transportation easy
- Newly designed stand is light and easy to attach
- Stereo audio input is provided, for playing along with external audio sources
The Roland F130R digital piano is a compact and great-sounding piano that's perfect for the living room!
- Roland’s industry-leading piano technologies in a stylish, affordable instrument for smaller living spaces
- SuperNATURAL Piano delivers the rich, authentic tone of a real acoustic grand
- New PHA-4 Standard Keyboard features high-resolution sensing that maximises the vast tonal potential of the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- Sophisticated onboard rhythm feature with intelligent accompaniment; 72 different rhythm styles, including 6 pianist styles
- Explore a world of instruments beyond the acoustic piano with 305 additional tones that include electric pianos, strings, organs, guitars, brass, synthesisers, and many others
- Play along with favourite songs in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the free Air Performer app
- Connect USB memory to play along with WAV/SMF songs and save performances you’ve captured with the onboard recorder
- USB Computer port for using the F-130R with music software on a Mac or Windows computer
The Korg LP-180WH in white crams in fifty years of Korg know how into a elgant package. This digital piano sounds as it good as it looks!
- A digital piano with a rich and authentic grand piano sound
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, and more
- Reverb and Chorus effects for enhanced sound
- Comes standard with the three-pedal unit that's indispensable for classical piano performance
- Slim, stylish design
- Equipped with a keyboard cover-the first model in this class for KORG
- Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
- 88-note natural hammer action
- SP series sounds
- Three pedal control unit
- Two headphone outputs
- Available in two colours, black & white
The Casio AP-260 is a fantastic entry level Digital Piano that combines authentic piano feel, great sound and beautiful design!
- 18 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital effects: reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes Two GRAND PIANO buttons and an ELEC PIANO button for instant access
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off
With built-in tools to help you learn, the Casio PX-720 is the perfect piano for the student looking to take their skill to the next level.
- Redesigned 88-note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard
- Duet mode for learning side-by-side with a teacher.
- Features a powerful new sound engine, with three times the memory of previous generations on tap.
£591.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.