Roland Aira TB3, TR8 and System-1
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Basslines, beats and the incredible, versatile power of the System-1 plugout synth. What can you make it sing?
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Roland Aira TR8 Drum Synthesiser (792223)
- 1 x Roland Aira TB3 Bass Synth Module (507602)
- 1 x Roland Aira System 1 Synthesiser (652713)
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland Aira TB3, TR8 and System-1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Bring legendary sounds in to your home, studio or live setup with the flagship Yamaha MX88 production synthesiser!
- 88-key Graded Hammer Standard keyboard
- Core-compliant advanced USB Audio/MIDI integration in computer music production systems and direct connection to iOS devices
- Unlocks full version of the „FM Essential“ synth app (4-Operator FM synthesis)
- Over 1,000 Voices using Waveforms from the MOTIF XS
- 128 note polyphony, 16 part multitimbral, VCM effects
- 4 part real-time knob controller with assignable function
- WAV, AIFF, SMF playback from USB memory
- Bundled with Steinberg Cubase AI DAW software for PC/Mac and Cubasis LE for iOS
- Weighs 13.9kg
Now with fantastic improvements to sounds and workflow, the Korg Kross 2 88 is all the workhorse synthesiser you need!
- Fully-featured digital synth designed to suit any gig!
- 88 key weighted hammer action keybed
- More than 1,000 presets with a wide range of sounds and genres
- Sounds are expandable with optional libraries
- EDS-i sound engine with 134 effects. Up to 7 can be used simultaneously
- Simple front panel layout: no menu diving mid set!
- Built-in sampler with 16 pads, built-in editing and loading from SD card
- Features a cable/battery storage compartment
- Can be operated for up to 7 hours on 6 x AA batteries
- Dark blue finish
With all the sounds and features you want and need - for the studio or the stage - the Roland Juno DS is worthy of the name...
- 88-note keyboard synthesiser
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
Want a great-sounding and inspiring knob-tweaking synth with a ridiculous name that isn't a Little Phatty? You need the Korg KingKORG!
- 3 oscillators with the standard bread and butter waves, as well as plenty more for lots of raw programming material
- A choice of modelled analogue filters to give you sound design options from the smooth to the screaming
- 61-keys and plenty of knobs make it a great hands-on keyboard for live performance
- Glowing tube peaking from under its grille for adding anything from subtle overtones to growling distortion
- Myriad onboard effects for sculpting that perfect sound
The classic red box, classic VA sound and a more streamlined interface, check out the Nord Lead A1!
- Analogue modelling synthesiser
- 24-voice polyphony
- 4-part multitimbral
- 8 oscillator configurations
- Traditional analogue and digital waveforms
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Mod envelope
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters;
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Ensemble, chorus, phaser, flanger, ring modulator and drive effects onboard
From its interface, to its sound, to its power, to its accessibility to its cuteness. The Teenage Engineering OP-1 just gets it right!
- The portable wonder synth from Teenage Engineering
- Multiple synthesiser engines with exchangable architecture
- Built-in 24 voice instant live sampler
- 4 track tape recorder with variable tape speed
- 6 minutes recording time. (up to 24 minutes)
- 4 track mixer with EQ, effect, drive and master out
- Multiple exchangable effects
- Multiple exchangable sequencers
- USB MIDI controller – MAC & PC compatible
- Colour-coded vector based user interface
£1049.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.