Boss TU3 Waza
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
When you take the pedalboard staple of the hugely popular TU-3 and add the magic of Waza Craft, you get the Boss TU-3W...
- Guitar tuner pedal
- Waza Craft appointments to the famous TU-3
- Superior tuning and premium signal buffer in one pedal
- Tuning functions are identical to the industry-standard TU-3
- Refined audio circuitry for exceptionally pure signal pass-through
- Buffer can be turned off for true-bypass operation
With the Boss TU-3W, Waza Craft mojo comes to the world’s leading stompbox tuner.
At its core, the Boss TU-3W provides rock-solid tuning equivalent to the industry-standard TU-3. Pure, uncoulored signal transfer is essential for a tuner, and the TU-3 Waza features redesigned circuitry with selectable buffered or true-bypass operation and the most transparent audio pass-through possible.
Packing high-end performance for discriminating players, the Boss TU-3W delivers a premium pedal tuning experience.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss TU3 Waza" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the performance of the popular TU-3 in the tightest of spaces with the Boss TU-3S even-more-compact tuner!
- Compact guitar tuner
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Guitar Flat mode supports “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Powered by optional PSA-series adapter; DC Out jack for powering up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals via an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
The Boss TU30 combines two essential tools, a tuner and metronome into one compact box to keep you in check for life on the road.
- Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
- Proven BOSS quality and reliability in a clip-on format
- Dramatic advancement of visibility with unique “true” colour LCD and reflection-display function
- flat tuning up to 5 semitones
- Stream mode
- Stylish design and robust body
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 (436 to 445 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Display Mode: Cent display, Stream display
- Flat Tuning: Regular to 5 semitone lower
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery x 1
- Monochrome display mode: 4 mA
- Includes CR2032 lithium battery, Owner's Manual
- Monochrome display mode: Approximately 24 hours Expected battery life under continuous use
With the D'Addario Headstock Tuner you can tune your guitar, bass or other stringed instrument in those noisy, busy, dimly lit environments
- Reversible, multi-colour display
- Flip-up display powers on when opened and down when off
- 360° rotation
- Wide calibration range 410 – 480Hz
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
Nothing says pro like being in tune. Make sure you are with the Planet Waves NS Soundhole Tuner!
- Clip-on soundhole tuner
- Perfect for Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, and other acoustic instruments
- Fast, accurate response
- Non-marring soundhole clip
- Multi-colour display
- Calibration range 435-445 Hz
£129.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.